Chapter 13

Annabelle's P.O.V.

.

.

.

It's been a week since I got back and Danny has been acting weird. I've asked him if there was something wrong but he keeps telling me everything's fine. So I invited him over to get it out of him.

"Hey little sis" Danny said pulling me into a hug.

"Hey, come on in" we walked into the living room where I had some snacks out. Danny looked around the room and stopped when he saw the stuffed wolves.

"You found these?"

"Yeah, before we left I found them in my closet, I put them in my backpack then up there" he smiled as he picked up his wolf then mine.

"I remember when Mikey was trying to make your's. He kept yelling at me to get him different colored fur since I was the only one who had a car at the time, and then every time you shifted I had to tell him so he could see where your fur changed colors" we both laughed at the thought.

"So what have you been hiding?" I asked not wanting to beat around the bush anymore

"Nothing" I gave him a pointed look and he sighed.

"Ok I've been hiding something, but before you jump to any conclusions, Evan and I are not looking at pups to adopt, something else came up and it's a big surprise"

"For who?"

"Lots of people"

"Can I possibly know what it is?"

"No, you're one of the people" I sighed and nodded sitting down on the couch. Danny sat next to me and we watched a movie together. When I was younger we never spent time together like this, it was nice for a change. I couldn't help but think about what the surprise could be throughout the movie, I mean you would have thought about it too if it was a big surprise for lots of people which also included you. Was Danny lying? Are Evan and him adopting? 

"Anna? You alright?" Danny said catching my attention

"Huh, oh yeah, sorry I was just thinking" 

"Look I would tell you what the surprise is, but it'll have to wait. It will be much better when it happens than me just telling you" he said as if reading my mind. He was always able to do that with me. As he liked to say I was always an open book to him.

"Alright, I promise I won't bug you anymore about it, I guess"

"Good little sister. I've got to get going. See you sometime later" He got up gave me a kiss on the forehead and then left. I sat on the couch for awhile longer then felt the need to go do something. I grabbed my coat and walked out into the village to see if there was anywhere I could go do something new. 

"Good afternoon Luna Annabelle, how's your day been?" One of the elders in the pack asked. She was a sweet woman who helped take care of pups at the daycare center. 

"It's been good, thank you Raven. And your's?"

"Oh very busy, these pups surely know how to keep one on alert" She laughed. Just then one of the pups ran outside and over to Raven.

"Mrs. Raven, Tony took Cynthia's toy again and when I told him to leave her alone he took one of mine. Then I told him I was gonna tell you and he called me a tattle tail. Then everyone called me a tattle tail" the little boy cried out to Raven. She sighed and gave me a small smile.

"Oh pups, what will we ever do with them. I hope you have a good rest of your day Luna" Raven bowed then turned to leave with the pup but I stopped her.