38.

Flau'jae
November 16th
Location: LSU

I'm pissed off!

My mama told me some that got me ready to set the world on fire.

I don't even know if it's true but i'm mad. I don't even care.

It's like she could have said it cause we did just get a whole new locker room, like they redid our entire locker room adding all type of stuff in there. I just don't think she would be thatselfish and say that but who know what she tell her mom.

(tried to add the tiktok but wattpad wouldn't let me be great)

To make matters worse Lex got twitter fingers this morning too.

Like why did she even decide to speak on some that got none to do with her. Talking about some "switched up to gang up on me. now y'all falling out. don't ever choose clout over loyalty free game. i showed real love not for marketing politics nothing but the realist always prevail"

Fuck is she even talking about. Why she speaking on some she don't even know about.

Hell she probably caused all this shit.

"can we all just get along? heck no that's over with"

Then Jas stepping in like what the fuck?

"y'all better hope I don't say nothing"

Alexis quoting the tweet talking about some  "ready set go mf" and then jas mom talking about she got some receipts that can ruin the LSU program.

I don't even know what the fuck is even going on at this point.

Is the problem Angel or Coach?

I wanna get to the bottom of this but ian even got the time. We got a game tomorrow and I got a show right after. I'm locked into my music all day today.

Incoming call from Mama 💜

"Flau'jae. I know you seen your lil teammates trying to be messy on twitter"

"Mama ion even wanna talk about that we got business to worry about"

"Nah, we gotta talk about this cause apparently she trying to say we switched up on her to chase after Angel and her fame."

"Mane what? How ima chase after her fame when I got my own? Fuck wrong with these people"

"Aye mama I got a show tomorrow can we talk about that please!" I asked cause I was getting riled up.

The entire LSU women's basketball program finna piss me off, current and past. I don't want to talk about nothing but my music today.

Hell I would skip practice if I could. My mama ended up telling me everything was good to go but they had to make some minor changes that didn't even matter to me.

Tomorrow we play Southeastern Louisiana which is some big game for Coach I think, idk fr, i'm just ready to hoop and go to my show. That's what i'm looking forward too. My show.

Angel been texting me but I been ignoring her. I don't want to talk to her while any of this going on. It's starting to be too much misinformation.

The only thing she really need to say to me is whether or not she really said that about me and the team. That's all that matters to me.

I was in the locker room getting ready for practice when people started strolling in.

It was just me, Mani, Nees, KP, and MK.