014

— Survival fee

    The crisis had been averted and Kim Dokja calmed down. Ji Hui handed Gilyoung a couple of tissues he found from some random place to wipe his nosebleed that had happened.

"For the time being seal this skill. Don't use it unless I tell you too, understood?" Kim Dokja ruffled his hair as Gikyoung wiped the rest of the blood away.

"Yes.." Lee Gilyoung said in a sad tone.

Ji Hui was secretly happy, he hated insects.

They were just gross.

Gilyoung couldn't use his skill so Yoo sangah had to fill in for him. The group went down the tunnel and met up with the rest of the group and had a meal with them and then went back to the station.

Ji Hui rode on pancake as Pancake wouldn't leave his side since he had left. The beast seem anxious  Ji Hui complied.

The tunnel became brighter and people could be seen only they seemed to be in a state of pure panic. People were bustling through with terror planted on their faces.

[ There are 20 minutes left until the paid settlement. ]

[ Prepare the Survival fee. ]

"Coins, Coins please!"

"I don't have enough Coins! Please a few coins.."

"I'll give you one million Won, No, ten million Won! Who will sell one hundred coins?"

Women flocked towards the gang members and cried out at their feet.

"Y-You said you would give me 100 coins before!"

"Hrmm, is that so? I don't remember."

"What..?"

"I will think again if you let me put it in one more time. How 'bout it?"

"Those son's of bitchens." Lee Heewon pulled out ber blade and glared at them.

She wasn't the only one upset about this siuation as Yoo sangah face was not bright as before. Ji Hui was the only calm one out of the group.

He knew this was a eat or be eaten world now so he didn't expect charity.

[ After a while, the Survival settlement will begin. ]

"S-Save me! Save me!" People cried out hoping for some sort of sympathy from someome–anyone.

"Oh, Dokja-ssi! You came just in time." Cheon Inho formed a smile as he looked at the group. Kim dokja had an ominous feeling as he saw the glint in Cheon Inho sight.

"Come to think of it, you've always had alot of coins..." Cheon Inho's face had a bright smile but his words were inciting the wrath of the pldesprate people. "How many do you have now?"

Ji Hui couldn't listen to this longer.

Ji Hui knew the only reason Cheon Inho steered clear of him was because of what had happened the last time provoked him because Ji Hui is the one in the base with the most amount of coins at this moment.

But no one dared to provoke him.

[ The constellation 'Empress Mother' holds disband for the incarnation 'Cheon Inho'. ]

[ The Constellation 'Sea Tyrant' is excited to see how this will play out. ]

[ The constellation 'Emperor of the abyss' isn't intresed in any one besides his incarnation. ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive plotter' is intrigued. ]

"C-Coins?!"

"Who has lots of coins?!" The desperate people all looked toward Kim Dokja's group their eyes filled with hope and desperation.

Kim Dokja's arm was grasped by a deshiveled women. "A-Are you the one called, Dokja-ssi? S-Save me, please! Just 100 coins!...Give me 100 coins!"

"Haha, it's like this Dokja-ssi. I don't have enough Coins to keep all these people alive..." Cheon Inho's voice continued to provoke the crowd. "But that's not true for you? Surely you wouldn't abandon everyone?"

The people continued to cry out.

"S-Save me!"

"Please!"

Kim Dokja was caught in a predicament he had no idea to get out of. He had to choose between spending 2000 coins or becoming the enemy of everyone here.

But he couldn't afford the loss of 2000 coins.

"I see. All you want is coins?" The people's faces lit up but they paled at the next moment. "But, why would I give you any?"

"Pfft–"

"Bwahahaha! I knew someome like you would say that!" Cheon Inho laugh echoed against the crowd but Dokja's answer caused a mass rage among the people.

"W-Why?! You have so many coins!"

"Why can't you spare a few for us!"

But Cheon Inho words rang in the background igniting the riot even more.

"You've been like this from the very start, Dokja-ssi. You told everyone here to pay you in coins for food."

"If you hadn't made them do that, Do you know how many people could have paid the Survival settlement fee?"

"Exzactly, he's right!"

"You theif...! Give me back my coins!"

"Give them back!"

The group all teied to assure the people and calm them dowm but their minds had long gone crazy from this suarion and Cheon Inho only furthered their rage.

Kim dokja became their source.

"You have one last chance Dokja-ssi." Cheon Inho's face had a smug expression as if he had won this 'battle'. "Give these people their coins back."

But Kim dokja didn't back down. "And if I don't?"

"Then the worst case scenario for you will occur. " As of one cue the people all came at Dokja's group like a savages and most aimed at Kim dokja. The 'source' of their struggles.

"P-Pay!...Pay us coins right now!"

"Just kill him! Everything he has will then come to us!"

But before they could reach dokja a figure stood infront of him.

"You owe me." Ji Hui said to Kim Dokja as he stood in front of the group on the back of Pancake who snarled at the oncoming group of people.

"I know." Kim Dokja smiled at Ji Hui who turned away with a frown on his face.

[ The Authority 'The Gluttonous prince' is being used. ]

[ Viality is being devoured. ]

[ The users stats have raised by 3. ]

The group that had a firece expression all paled at the sight of people being turned into mummified corpse like the women they had seen before and their courage that was aroused died down in an instant.

They could see the muffled corpses of the people around them and could only beg in terror as more and more people were devoured.

"S-Spare me!"

"S-Save me!"

"C-Cheon-ssi!"

"H-Help...me.."

Cheon Inho face dropped he didn't expect Ji Hui to step in. From the moment he met Ji Hui he could instinctively tell that he was not to be messed with his theory had been confirmed at the mummified corpse of the women who tried to take advantage of him.

But he didn't seem instrest in what was happening.

So why was he stepping in?

It shouldn't be like this!