~ CHAPTER ELEVEN ~

"The Marriage Ceremony"

The sound of the whip echoed through the castle halls, the clock struck midnight as Minji looked at Minho. "How long are you going to keep doing this to yourself?" She asked, looking at Minho's back, scarred and bleeding.

"They're getting married tomorrow, and i can't stop it." He said, when suddenly another voice was heard. "Ofcourse you can" Minjis mother, Y/ns aunt said, making Minho raise his eyebrow. "Eomma. What are you doing here?" Minji asked.

"Won't I help my daughter? And now my son" she said, patting Minho's head. "I know how you feel. Your beaten and battered and depressed. You don't feel worth it." She said, as Minho weakened infront of her. Just as she wanted.

She caressed his cheek.

"We will call a war, And get everything that is rightfully ours." She said, as Minho looked up at her, making her smile. She looked at her servant. "Send troops from here to the Choi Dynasty after 3 days. Let them start the war. And then. We make a truce. Their wedding won't last long." She said.

Making Minho smile.
But Minji frowned. "Is this really necessary?" She asked, and Minjis mother looked at her. "You would've been in her place." She said

"Let War happen. That's how we will get everything that is rightfully ours!"

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

The sun rose in the sky, as Y/n got up, she hadn't slept at all anyway, her heart churning at the thought of her veil being lifted, and her being offered right onto Jeons plate.

She sighed, as the maids giggled and teased her, "so? Getting married to your enemy huh?" Hyerin asked, making Jia smile. "Looks like someone is shy" they giggled. Massaging y/ns shoulders as she relaxed.

While the rest got her white wedding gown ready. Stepping out of the bath, y/n stared at the gown. "What if I can't do this? So much of responsibility and power..i-"

"Excuse me, have I raised a daughter who's scared?" Her mother's voice echoed, as she sighed. "Maybe i-im not as ready as I think." Y/n said, running her fingers through her hair.

Making her mother laughed. "When I first got betrothed to your father, I thought I was going to go into a life of chaos and terror." She said, truthfully, as y/n looked at her.

"Trust me. Your father is like Jungkook, I know he will keep you happy my princess" she said, kissing her forehead, as y/n took a deep breath. "Okay. Okay. Maybe I can do this."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Jeon Jungkook 🖤
I sighed, fixing my coat and walking back and forth and back and forth, as My hyung Jin watched me, I could feel his judgy eyes on me, but I really didn't mind, it was actually helping me to speak my mind better.

"What if she leaves me at the alter? WHAT IF EVERYTHING WAS FAKE AND SHE THINKS IM UGLY?!? WHAT IF IM UGLY?!?" I was spiraling and Jin hyung noticed, cause he pushed me on the couch.

I groaned in pain, before sitting up, my thoughts clouded with her, he chuckled before sitting infront of me and straightening my tie. "Shes a nice girl Jeon I know she is." Jin hyung said, when suddenly we heard another set of footsteps.

"And if you break her heart. I'll break your face." Taehyung hyung said, as I stood up, our faces close. "Break me huh?" I retorted, as his eyes narrowed at me.

"Your lucky that I'm allowing you to even breathe near my sister" Taehyung hyung said, as I chuckled, "I'm so lucky cause she's gonna be the only one talking deep breathes tonight." I said, making Taehyung roll his eyes. "I'll bury you six feet deep one day" he said, making me chuckle as he walked out.

A servant stepped into my room. "Your highness. It's time." He said, as my heart started to beat faster, I nodded slightly making my way out. This is it.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Kim Y/n 🌷
This is it. The veil finally was put onto me, covering my face, as I held my father's arm. He patted my back slightly. "I'm very proud of you Y/n." He said as I smiled at him. "I can't believe I'm giving you away my princess" he said.

His voice breaking as tears brimmed his eyes, as I smiled, wiping his tears. "Then you should be happy, cause I found you, but younger. And made for me" i chuckled, making him smile. As the curtains opened.

I took a deep breathe, as my eyes landed on him, his eyes not leaving mine, he looked handsome. Am i really marrying him? What if he runs away right now? What if- what if im-

The music cut my thoughts, as I held tighter to my father.
-

"This is really happening isn't it?" (y/n 🌷)
"Oh this is happening alright" (Jeon 🖤)
_______________________________________
🌷: YEUEHENSNHDNDNDND
IM SO TIRED SJSNMSKSKD

UNTIL NEXT TIME ~
-ava <3