2

Do you ever think of how it feels like to have everything but not the one thing that you want most?

  That is how he felt everyday, no matter what he did, he couldn't get her to like him. He had tried to change himself but never did it work.

  "You can't just change yourself for someone else." She had said when he showed up wearing her favorite color.

  It was the first day of Highschool when he was walking towards his class when his eyes fell on her. He immediately fell for her, never had he been captivated like that by anyone. The way she was holding on to her friend who seemed to be crying.

He couldn't help but wish that it was him she was holding like that. He kept staring at her until his friend Lee Felix knocked right into his shoulder.

  He felt lucky that Felix hadn't seen him looking at her or he would never hear the end of it.

That day when he was leaving, he saw her standing alone by the gates. Perhaps she is waiting for someone, he thought. She wasn't.

He walked right by her feigning ignorance. He didn't know what to do but admiring from afar was what he had in mind apparently.

  As he walked away, he turned to look back at her several times but she didn't notice. Apparently, she was too busy looking at the sky.

When he hung out with his friend group that evening he kept asking himself, 'should I talk to her?'

  He felt dumbfounded when he saw her coming down the stairs, it was as if time stopped and they were the only ones there. They stared at each other for what felt like an eternity.

It turned out that she was Seungmin's sister, and a senior in highschool. He found out that day, that she would be graduating soon. He didn't feel great about it but the fact that she was his friend's sister meant that he could get to see her afterwards too.

  On his way to school the next day, he saw her again. She was crouching on the ground, on her knees, giving food to a stray cat. He didn't know but he felt more attracted towards her. She didn't know anyone who was this kind.

  Kind enough to do good things with no one around.

                                 ...