4 - I just don't know what to expect from you anymore

I shot up immediately, dashing over to Skye as she almost fell off the chair

I pushed her behind me after making sure she was stable, narrowing my eyes as I found North on the living room couch, lounging while swishing some whine in a glass.

"How long have you been there?" I snapped.

"Long enough to find you and her so... ugh, gross, anyways," he gazed up, "how's life, brother?"

"I didn't sense you," I stated, vision clouding with red.

"That's your bad then," North stated, smiling.

Heat swarmed me, burning... like a flame. Pain consumed me like I suddenly had acid running through my veins.

How DARE he come in here like this? How DARE he scare the SHIT out of Skye COUNTLESS TIMES LIKE SHE WAS JUST A TOY?

I didn't care that he was my brother. I wanted to shoot him, burn him, set him on FIRE AND WATCH HIS SKIN BURN TO ASH.

I just caught the steak knife I used with my pancake and stepped toward him, making his brows arch.

"Sebastian!" Skye cried, clearly afraid.

"I will shove this into your throat and tear out your vocal cords," I growled as his lips parted, "so that way you can't SCREAM when I grab a scalpel and slice it into your soft-skinned chest and tear out your heart. Oh, how I'd love to watch you die from under me while I hold your LIFE IN MY HANDS."

North stared for a moment, wine tipped to one side of the glass.

Skye breathed shallowly from behind me.

I caught the knife tighter, smiling now. "Oh, I'm going to enjoy killing you."

North stared for a moment, but then he smirked, and then started laughing.

I glared, veins blazing with anger.

He calmed after a moment, and then set his glass on the table, looking at me fully now. "There's the Sebastian I know."

I bared my teeth, now seething.

He crossed his legs and set his elbows on them, regarding me. "You've always been sadistic, you know that, right?" He sighed and leaned back on his hands. "People never change, Skye, do they?"

I glanced behind me to find Skye staring at me in horror.

Wait... wait, no.

The anger inside me filled with a sudden cold.

"You know, Skye," North said then, and she gulped, stepping back a little, "Sebastian murdered every second. Angels, demons, humans... loved it, really. Never stopped."

I glared at him. "Stop it."

He just smiled at me. "You have to tell her at some point, Sebastian."

No. No, I didn't.