the professor *

TW: (?) anal (ouch), a LOT of sex, like they literally fuck like wild animals.

Natasha Romanoff takes a sip of her coffee, eyeing her favorite student

"Now.. I've been told you failed your exam. you do know im gonna have to punish you, hm?" she says, putting her coffee down and walking over to her student with a sly smirk, rubbing her fingers just over your thighs

I harshly bit my lip and crossed my legs because I was already getting wet from that one little touch.

Her fingers come to rest on your upper thigh, Natasha's voice low and husky. "Aww, are you wet, my little dove?" She teases as she swipes her fingers over your damp panties.

I whimpered and clenched my legs together and nodded pathetically.

Natasha leans in, her breath hot against your ear. "It seems you're quite the eager learner... Maybe I could teach you something more than just history lessons." She whispers, her hand finding its way under your skirt and between your legs "has anyone been in this pretty pussy of yours?" she asked, removing your skirt

I blushed immediately and nodded "uhh- y-yeah.." I nervously breathed out. She was driving me crazy..

Natasha smirks, her fingers starting to massage your swollen clit through your wet panties. "Good, good. I like a girl who knows how to get what she wants... And it seems you want me. Turn around and lean against my desk, sweetheart."

I do it eagerly, dripping in arousal.

Natasha's fingers continue to tease your clit through your panties, slowly pushing them down your legs. Once they're at your ankles, she tosses them aside and kneels between your legs, her eyes locked on your glistening pussy

"mommy please.." I beg, getting wetter by the second, it didn't help knowing that she was staring right at my core.

Natasha chuckles, lifting your hips and spreading your legs wider "mommy's gonna ruin this pretty little pussy of yours till your a cumming mess okay?, mommy knows what's best."

I whimpered at her words, I was already throbbing and nervous for what's to come.

She started by licking your juices off her fingers before slowly thrusting them into your tight pussy, grazing your G-spot with each thrust. "How's that? Do you like how mommy is eating your pussy sweetheart?" She teased.

"yes, oh fuck!" I moan, grinding on her long, perfect fingers.

She hums in approval, thrusting her fingers deeper inside your pussy and curling them to massage your G-spot roughly "That's it, baby. Let Mommy fuck your brain. Do you want Daddy's big cock inside you next?"

I nod eagerly, the little pet names were doing something to me and she probably knew that.

She smirks, standing up and pulling your hips into her lap "Oh, you want Daddy's cock, huh? I think we can arrange that. But first, I have a little surprise for you. Open your mouth, sweetie..."

I do it, confused and nervous for what she's about to do.

Natasha leans down and presses the head of her cock against your lips, smirking as you suck gently "That's it, baby. Suck mommy's cock. Show me how much you want to taste Daddy's big dick..."

I moaned as I sucked on it, knowing she'd get her coworkers who was a guy to fuck me roughly whilst she fucked my mouth because that's what happened last time I failed a test and I loved it.

She grinned as you moaned around her cock, pulling it out of your mouth and positioning herself between your legs "Oh, I think I know just the guy who'd love to taste your tight little pussy. Do you want me to find him for you, baby?"