I Bet You Will

Music:
THE GREATEST - Billie Eilish
Saturn - SZA

Finally back from the worst trip of my life, a family vacation

Only by thinking that I'll finally be able to be next to Rory again, makes my entire personality change positively.

Honestly it's just embarrassing by now, how much I like Rory, and how oblivious to it she is. My sister for sure thinks it's embarrassing, her brother though, is my biggest supporter. He believes I'll treat her well, and he's completely right about it, I'd give the world to Rory right now if she asked, even though I just had the worst days of my life.

I know I can make her feel like the princess she is, like the unreal beauty she deserves to be treated as. There's nothing I wouldn't do to be the one that sleeps next to her everyday, and oh how I hate everyone that once took that place instead of me, for so long.

All I need is that she gives me a chance, just one chance.

We kissed once before, a long time ago, but both of us were drunk. Nevertheless I can remember every single detail, and I'm sure that was the highest point of my life.

Me and my sister pull up to her homestead on the college, and both of walk inside, silently agreeing on going up the stairs, considering the malfunctioning elevator.

God, just thinking about her makes the hair on my neck stand up, shivers of happiness running all over my body.

Too many sometimes I caught myself thinking about her curves, her smooth skin, flawless face, plump pink lips. How I'm the only one that notices when she wears something she likes she usually has her hair up, how when it's a repeated outfit she changes her jewelry and makeup style, how when she truly laughs, her two dimples on the cheek are visible, and how she hates them so much. How important having her hair always brushed and clean it is, and how when it's dirty she always puts it into two braids since she despises a slick back. How her favorite color is white, but she says it's rose pink because it's the same as her mothers, how she loves coffee ice cream more than any other flavor, and how she used to love physics class because every time we had it she rambled about the formulas, ones which I understood nothing of it because I was too focused on her beauty whilst she was speaking.

Oh, the things I'd do for her, she has no idea.

I'm caught off guard by the door in front of me opening, revealing a Rory in a tight light grey long sleeve, dark blue sweatpants and bunny slippers. Her hair is slightly wavy. Her doe chocolate eyes looking through her eyelashes at me, a smile plastered on her face by the sight of the two of us.

God, I can feel my happiness nerve jumping and screaming.

"Hey! I didn't expected to see the two of you here today" She said, bringing first Daphne into a hug, and after wrapping her arms around me. Help me lord, how can I avoid thinking about her wrapped around my-