chapter 4 "Lure you in "

*phone ringing*

"Hello this is  MSH ENTERTAINMENT, how may i help you??"

"Hello may i speak to Mr Min Soohyuk?"

  "This is Min Soohyuk your speaking with"

"I see.....well Mr. Min this is jeong Huiyeon. Ijust wanted to tell you that I'm in."

"On Miss jeong! Well I'll be glad to have you in our team. I'll be scheduling you for tomorrow, 8:30 AM at MSH Main Company Building."

"Ok, I'll be looking forward to that"

"Thank you for your cooperation Miss Jeong"

*Phone hangs*

Huiyeon and her mother was sitting together in her mother's living room. They were having a conversation.

Huiyeon told her mother about her plans . Her mother seems to disagree about it.

"Huiyeon , Sweetie, Are you sure about this?? I mean, what made you decide to chase a hasty dream again?? Is your current profession not enough??"

"Mom, whether you like it or not, I've made up my mind"

"Then? What if something happened to you? Huh? Think about it, think about Sae-ri 's case, dear please don't do this.."
She kept begging while holding her hands.

" I was doing this for Sae-ri ..... Believe or don't, she was the one who wants  me to accept the offer"

"What do you mean? Huiyeon... I don't get it."

Huiyeon just stood up and grabbed her bag , she was preparing to leave.

"Hey wait! Huiyeon! sweetie, don't get mad.... You know i just want your safety...." Her mother tried to make her stay but Huiyeon ignored her and left the table.

She was about to open the door when her mom called her once again.

"Huiyeon..."

She just turned around and told her-

"Im going to be an idol for good or otherwise. Theres nothing you can do about it. Im sorry but i have to go."

"Sweetie... Please ... Keep yourself safe.."

" You know me" then huiyeon left.

The next day)

"Hello ma'am, your name please "

"Jeong Huiyeon, your boss invited me here"

"Ahh, yes, miss jeong, you may enter, Mr. Min is waiting for you"

"Thank you"

Huiyeon went inside, the  people there were amazed to see her. She seemed to be in the salon this past days. huiyeon meant to elevate her looks since it was important as an idol.

Mr. Min went to approached her

"There you are Miss jeong, I see that you made  a glow up."

"Well Visuals is one of the talent an idol should have" huiyeon responded confidently.

"Certainly. Anyway, Miss jeong, here's your co-members, tgey have been a trainee for three years"

"Here's Amy Cabelle, yamazaki Aiko, Park cho-won, Han Sumin, And you will be the one  leading them."

"Me?"

"Oh yes,  Since your Experienced, and a five year trainee. I assure you are perfect and a promising Idol."

"Alright"

"And girls, this Miss Jeong Huiyeon, she's your team captain,  she was a former trainee but been unlucky and didn't made to debut as one of the GAL'LAXIE and now given she was given a second chance.please welcome her"

They greeted her happily and she was welcomed with warm hearts. Meanwhile Huiyeon stayed very quiet. A Lot of things were going through her mind.

"They were just like Sae-ri, due to the great dream and ambition to become an idol, each of them was lured, decieved by the astonishing figure of an idol,now thay can't escape the dark that will slowly hold them in....such stars will be shining, But completely sorrounded with darkness"