Sorry not sorry.

"So, yeah..I was just- annoyed." I say while looking at both Allison and Mia.

"It's totally fine Jess, sometimes people need rest. We gave you space for a reason." She says while giving me a small smile.

Mia is just silent. You can tell that she's the leader of the relationship and always the rude one.

I just know that they fighted before they got here, that Mia needs to be nice and respectful.

"Right, thank you Alli." I say while smiling towards her. I agree, how we last ended our conversation wasn't the nicest way.
It was my fault. But we're in good terms now, and that's all that matters..

"Anyways, what happened with Aleric- tell us all about it!" Mia says with a whole new vibe. Jumpscare!

"Okay- so, I like him ALOT!" I say and started to yap.

—————————————————————————

"No- I already said you can't." Daverick says, I'm on the phone with him. Talking about how I want to ask her out.

"Why not? We've talked now for a while." I say confused.

"So what? Give her mixed feelings, girls doesn't like it when your to easy with them."

"But- I just want to hug her.."

"Hey! Get your shit together Aleric, we have other stuff to do" he says with a stern voice.

I roll my eyes of annoyance and start work.

"5 kilo?" I ask him while lining the coke on the table.

"Yes." He says while helping me putting all the white coke in small ziplock bags.

after I was done I immediately went on my phone to see Jessika..posted something on her story?

She does that like once a year, i think.

I look away as immediately, i feel my fucking dick getting hard. But at the same time i got jealous. Very jealous. Half of her followers is fucking boys. They get to see half of her naked.

She was wearing a short crop top with a very short skirt.

You can see every curve of her body.

"what is it?" Daverick says

I ignored him and sprinted out of the house. If you don't have manners Jess, then I do. Cause there's no way you're going to post that, or going out like that.

Sorry, not sorry.

I quickly drove with my motorcycle, not even caring about the traffic. If I die I die. I couldn't give more fucks.

She must be home, if she's not then I don't know what I'm going to do.

I knock on her door, I wait for a good 5 seconds before someone opens the door..

"Hi?" A brunette with dark hazel eyes says. It's definitely not that dumb lesbian girl Mia.

"Uh- is jessika here?"

"Right- you must be Aleric, yeah she's in her room."

She says and walks away to the coach with another girl.

That's probably Mia.

Uhm..okay? I quickly sprint towards her room to see her exactly in that outfit with her phone.

She catches me staring at her, and is kind of surprised.

"Aleric- what are you doing here?" She says and walks up to me.

"No no, what the fuck are you wearing?" I say with a stern voice.

Trying not to sound mad.

"Uhm..a skirt- with a top?"
Right, we're acting dumb now aren't we?

"You're going to take delete that story." I say with a dominant voice, I don't care anymore.

"What? No."

"That wasn't a question jessika."

..

She stays silent while doing something in her phone, she gives me the phone and it shows me that the story is deleted. Good girl.

"What was even the reason of you wearing that?"

"I was going out-"

"Right- was. You're not going to wear that."

"Aleric- what's so wrong of me wearing this?" She says while looking confused at me.

I stay silent while focusing on every inch of her face. She's gorgeous, naturally.

"Aleric?!"

"Right- what? Can't you see, it's literally a piece of fabric."

She rolls her eyes, she'll roll her eyes once I'm inside of her.

"So I'm not going out?"

"You're not going out."

She sighs and heads to bed. I follow her and put my head against her chest.

We let the silence fill in.

"Who's that blonde girl.?"

"Uhm- right, she's Allison my friend."

"Erick would've liked her."

"She has a girlfriend."

"I was joking."

"Your face is a joke." She says.

I turn my face at her while seeing her laughing.

"I'm going home."

"Noo- stop." She says while holding my arm.

I look at her eyes, clearly wanting to kiss her so bad. But I'm not sure if she wants to. And I don't want to ruin whatever this is.

But just when I was about to stand up she was passionately kissing my lips. Nothing harsh. It just felt like- I don't know.. like I was waiting for this my whole life. And now it's filled with her. My life is..kind of complete? She was my missing piece. I just know it.

It was comforting. I really love you Jessika. I do.
And I want you to stay with me forever.