chapter-30

After she break the hug she saw a luxurious villa in front of her when he stopped the car

After she break the hug she saw a luxurious villa in front of her when he stopped the car. Her eyes widen with a smile.

Y/n: y-ye hamara ghar h?

Veer: ji...chaliye...

She immediately get herself out making him sigh while smiling Kyu ke wo jakar door open karne waha tha.

Y/n: wow...

She roam around the entrance, jaha aju baju pura garden tha and neech me raasta.

Veer: yaha hamari car rahengi...

She smiled and wo door ko dekhti hai jo lock tha.

Veer: hehe kholo...

Y/n kholti hai and look around the living room jo kaafi beautiful tha, it was too decorated with artificial flowers.

Y/n: ye sab aapne aapne pehle hi karwa liya?

Veer: hm...chalo tumhara favorite kitchen dekhlo...

She run to the right side making him smile wo uske piche jata h seeing her looking around the kitchen.

Y/n: dining room?

Veer: ye hai...

He take her to the dining room. She smiled.

Y/n: ab hamara kamra?

Veer uska haath pakad kar use left side le jata h but she pout.

Y/n: uh hamara kamra should be on the first floor!

Veer: haa ji hamara kamra waha upar hi hai...hum to aapko ek special room dikha rhe hai...

Y/n: special room?

She got confused when he entered with her there, she smiled finding all of their photographs and beautifully decorated.

Veer: yaha se backyard...

He open the huge window and pull the curtains and waha se y/n backyard dekhti h jo or bhi zyada khubsurat tha.

Veer: uhm so hum is room me wo bhi kar skte...

Y/n: wo kya?

He move closer to her slowly.

Veer: woh..

Y/n: w-woh ma-matlab ky?

She step backwards until veer uski waist pakad kar use apne taraf kheechta h.

Veer: romance...

She blushed before pushing him away wo upar bhaag jaati h bahar nikalkar making him smirk. Y/n ek kamre me aakar use dekhne lag jati h until she feel two arms around her waist from back.

Veer: ye hamara kamra hai...

Y/n: aap acche se jaante h hamari pasand?

Veer: chaar saal guzarne ka experience hai...ab ek tohfa...