My Tigress

(Abhimanyu's Pov )

I just confessed my feelings in front of my lavender and her father (my soon to be Father-in-Law) well I talked to the priest before going to the function as I knew I am going to fix the wedding under any circumstances I told them that the auspicious date was next week which was true but the only thing I lied about was that there is no auspicious date till next year. as I said that because I couldn't wait any longer because the date was directly after three months.

Well I told my Lavender that I love her to which she didn't reply yet but its okay as I don't want to force her but I will definitely make her fall for me. right now we were sitting in the restaurant and she became a tomato as I called myself as her 'Future Husband' she was looking soo cute. "Looking like a tomato lavender" I said as I wanted to tease her and she turned her face away to the other side. I held her chin and turned her face towards me "Don't hide from me lavender"

 I whispered as he hit my chest with her small hands "you are very bad" she said to me and hit again "Mai Raja hu aaj tak kisi ne himmat nahi ki mujh par ungli uthane ki aur tumne sidha maar diya ?" (I am the King no one dared to raise their finger on me and you directly beat me ?) I asked her as I loved to tease her "sorry sorry laga kya ?" she asked rubbing the area where she hit. aww my innocent lavender "I was just teasing you" I said laughing and she hit me again "ouch" it hurted this time "this is what should happen with you 'Devil'" she said,

Wait did she just call me a devil ? "did you just call me a devil darling ?" I asked leaning onto her she was moving away from me but I was quick enough to pull her towards me "n..no I..I didn't say anything please leave me " she said shuttering but her looks didn't seem as she was nervous her eyes were telling a different story.

I left her waist and softly asked her "what happened lavender ?" I asked her but she didn't reply her eyes widened in fear and her hands were shivering I was confirmed that something was definitely wrong but she wasn't comfortable in sharing it with me "I..I just want to go to the washroom" she said and left, her mobile pinged with a message I opened as her mobile didn't have a password.

(??? = unknown person )

??? : Looking hot in this dress babe, what did I tell you about being close to men ? be a good girl if you don't want to be punished tomorrow

This unknown person is soo dead how did he dare to threaten what's mine and why didn't she tell about this to me earlier I called my assistant and gave him the number to find out about the person and his relation with Trisha in 10 minutes.

( Author's Pov )

Abhimanyu was fuming in anger which was growing every minute, as Trisha came out of the washroom consoling herself she saw Abhimanyu fuming in anger and turning red she thought it was because of her, she came and sat on the chair he looked towards her tears filled in her eyes he was calming his anger.

Trisha : "W..what happened Raja sa? I am sorry if I..I did something wrong" she said as tears left her eyes, Abhimanyu felt as glass pierced through his heart watching her silent tears he wiped her tears.

Abhimanyu : "No lavender don't cry please I am not at all angry on you don't cry" he pleaded as she stopped her tears. he sighed in relief 

Trisha : "Why were you angry then ?" she asked innocently, he showed her the message and her eyes widened in shock 

Abhimanyu : "Since when is he troubling you ?" he asked her softly trying not to scare her 

Trisha : "H..ho..how di..did you ge..get that ?" she asked him shuttering 

Abhimanyu : "See lavender if I want I can kill him right away but I want you to confront him I want you to teach him a lesson I don't  want you to be weak I want you to be my tigress you can't keep running away from your fears you have to face them and show them who you are " he said softly trying to motivate her.

Trisha : "you are right. I will confront him tomorrow and show him who I am" she replied with a little smile she decided to end her fear forever.

Abhimanyu : "Do you know who he is ?" he asked her as she said to confront him.

Trisha : "Yes he visites the cafe everyday to keep an eye on me" she said looking at him in the eyes.

Abhimanyu : "I am picking you up tomorrow and we are going to the cafe together once you confront him and end your fear I will show him what happenes when someone messes with the 'Queen'." to which she nodded

They got up and headed to the car and he dropped her home. he headed to his home when his phone rang, he picked it up,

(A : Abhimanyu, R : Rayan (his assistant) )

A : Hello ?

R : sir I got all the information 

A : go on 

R : name - 'Kumar Singh' shocking thing is that he works in our company he is full of attitude and likes to control people he is addicted to Trisha Mehta he everyday visits her cafe and troubles her once tried to force himself on her when she slapped him and is just trying to take his revenge.

A : Enough, I will meet you tomorrow.

he said and hung up the call his anger was beyond control now he went to his house headed to his room and started to break vases glasses and kept punching the wall

***************************************

*Next day*          (Abhimanyu's Pov )

I headed to my lavender's house and waited for her as she came down I wasn't able to take my eyes off her how can somebody look soo beautiful she was just looking soo beautiful and leaves me wondering everytime that how can someone look soo gorgeous.

                            ( Her Outfit )                                                   

"lets go " she said and I opened the car door for her we drove to her cafe and saw that man sitting on the table from where he could see her counter she went to that man and said "sir can I please talk to you in private ?" in her honey dripping voice "sure darling" he whispered to her with a smirk.

how the fuck did he call her darling anger started occupying me again she took him out of the cafe to a narrow valley and I followed them the thing I saw shocked me.

Hi guys what do you think he saw ? what must have happened ?                                                        stay tuned lovely people to know more will meet you all in the next chapter I am planning to post two parts everyday and I will try to keep posting it.

Till then byeee 👋🏻