Chapter 1 (Miss Danbury)

Sup title:

Capital R Rake

I walked outside the building. I saw the huge carriage that was in front of me and a lady walked out.

"Let's go Silvermist!" She yelled and I started to walk to her.

I saw Theo on my right and went to hug him "I'll make sure to visit you soon", I said.

"Hope you do". He replied.

It's really sad that I have to leave like this , this town was my childhood but I had to go that's what my mother would have wanted isn't it?

I hopped in the carriage preparing for a new chapter in my life as Miss Danbury.
______________________________________________

"You've been awfully quiet?" Said Lady Danbury as we were in the carriage.

"I don't know, I believe it's been 2 hours since we were in here and you barely uttered a single word", She said as she noticed I wasn't looking forward to be here.

"Why would I talk to someone who abandoned my family", I replied finally had enough.

"I did not abandon you-,"

"Then why did my family suffer so much because of you", I cut her.

"I did not abandon you , Your father did so stop whining because your life is going to change today", She said and I sat back annoyed that I had to come here.

"You look really beautiful just like your mother", she said as she examined my face.

I had violet eye's with the most palest skin that made my eyes stand out I was just like my dear mother. I had face features like my father and I hated it but I found a way to except it because it made me look like a goddess.

I sat there not wanting to answer her then she came close and held my hands.

"Listen I know that you do not want to be here and probably believe that we have abandoned you but just know that YOU ARE A DANBURY , My granddaughter the granddaughter of Agatha Danbury. Born name Soma, Royal blood of the Kpa-mende Bo tribe in Sierra Leone, we come from warriors ,We win. Never forget that", She spoke.

I never knew much about my family and they didn't care less about my mother and me that's why they left us in a poor village they are evil people very evil people.

"Sit back, You are suffocating me", I spoke as she sat back and I looked out the window with teary eyes.
__________________________________________

We arrived at the Danbury palace this place is huge with Big endless gardens and the inside was better gold walls and a thousand rooms it's unbelievable.

As we entered we saw servants standing on the right and they all bowed to us "No don't do that", I said refusing to bowed to.

Then they all looked at me in confusion and I followed Lady Danbury to the dining hall.

"I do hope our hospitality would be in much help for you", Said Lady Danbury as she ordered a bunch of women to come assist me.

"Miss Danbury", Said a woman as she curtseyed to me "There is no need to curtsy to me at all I'm just a human being like you aren't I?", I spoke.

"You sure Miss?" She questioned.

"I am", I replied as she smiled at me.

"I'm Olivia and I shall be there whenever you need me Miss", she said as she led me to my new room.