Big clitoris

I pulled her up and kissed her. I wanted to drink water from her tits again. I held her tits together until shower water was filled in them. I sucked the water off her boobs and bit them.

"Katherine! You're biting on them really hard!" Kristine said.
"I'm sorry, I just want to chew them. Your boobs are hot..I can't help it." I said.
"They're yours." She said.
I got really rough with her boobs after she said that. I slapped them softly as I continued sucking on them. Her boobs got bite marks all over.

This is heaven. They're so much like Jenna's. I love them. Caroline was right about them being alike after all.

"I really thought you were a shy girl, Kristine." I said.
"I am shy. Just not when I'm horny."
She sat on the bathtub with her legs spread while I was in it. I was looking at her pussy for the first time ever.

This is so different.

I spread it wider.
"I'm embarrassed!" She said.

Her clitoris is big and out. I've never seen a clit so big. This is so arousing! Is she always horny because of her panties stimulating her clitoris all the time?

"I know..it's big." Kristine said.
"And I love it." I said.

I pressed my tongue against the top of her clit and slowly slid it inside while my lips rubbed her clitoris.

Her pussy is delicious and wet. Her clit is the cherry on top. So eatable.

Kristine moaned my name several times. Especially when I started sucking on her clit. It was so slippery and hard.

This is perfect. I would never deny playing with her clit. This is making me so wet!

I licked her pussy until she squirted in my mouth. Her clit was warm and I felt it throb on the tip of my tongue as I continued licking it.

"I've always wanted you, Katherine."
"Your pussy is wonderful."

I want her clit against mine really bad. If I knew about the size of her clit, I'd have done it with her at the pool party. I'd have fought with Karla to have same room as Kristine's. Better late than never, I guess.

"Can we trib? Are you comfortable with it?" I asked.
"What's that?" Kristine asked.
"Can we..scissor?"
"I don't get you."

Does she really not know this term!?

I opened my phone and showed her a picture of Susan and Jade tribbing together from the pool party.

Kristine blushed.

She looks so cute when she blushes.

"I've never had sex before." She said.
"With a clit like that, you'll have girls dying to rub pussies with you." I said.
She blushed again.

We got out of the bathroom and laid on the bed with our legs spread wide open.

She was sitting on top of me, her hair was all over my face while we made out and I fondled her boobs.
"How can you be so hot, Kristine!? I'm almost out of my breath from just kissing you." I said.
She ran her lips on my cheeks softly and whispered, "I'm hot and wet for you."

Her warm and wet clit gently touched mine.

I feel it on my clit! I can't resist. I might cum faster than usual.

She rubbed it all over my pussy while I watched her big boobs bounce.

Her big clitoris entered my pussy several times and that made Kristine moan louder.

I grabbed her ass and pushed it in to feel her pussy more.

"Katherine, you're so wet!"
"You made me. You're a whole package, Kristine. I'm gonna cum."

I came on her clit. Our pussies were sticky together. I fingered Kristine until she came.

We both laid on the bed, breathing heavily with our pussies covered in cum.

"This was the most fun I ever had." Kristine said.
I kissed her.

I've been getting involved with multiple girls ever since I came out. Kristine probably never did this with anyone before.