𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

invisible string - Taylor Swift

I watch from the kitchen, as Alessio and Damien are singing with Isla. Well, they're singing, she's mumbling. Somehow she still managed to sing better than them.

Arden, on the other hand, is sitting grumpily beside Rocco, as they both judge the shit show that unfolds before them. I have to say, Arden is a copy paste of Alessio. They share the same wit, personality, and features.

He even has the same dimples as Alessio. Isla, looks more like me, but has the temper of her dad. They're a lot like Alessio than me, but that doesn't differentiate any of the love they have given to us, as parents.

I stifle a chuckle as Alessio gets smacked by Arden, as Eva and Mila come up beside me. "He has Alessio's rowdiness, that's for fucking sure." Mila states, laughing out.

"How is it having a mini Alessio? I'll keep praying for you, girl." Eva says, as she spectates the comedic scenery that's in front of us.

I playfully roll my eyes, "It's never a dull day. I love it." I respond, as my eyes go back to Alessio and Arden being caught up in a silly wrestling match.

Isla comes running to me, fleeing from the scene. "I don't like them, mommy." Her mumbled words are hard to decipher at first, but then the realization hits me.

"Your dad loves you, and so do your uncles. They're just stupid." I respond, lifting her onto the side of my hip. Isla pouts in disappointment, making me giggle.

Isla is definitely the princess of this house. Alessio and Arden, are protective over her as it is, but it's evident that she has everyone wrapped around her finger.

Next thing I know, Arden is running towards me with tears in his eyes, as Damien and Alessio laugh out, soon making Rocco laugh along with them. The girls and I, shoot them a dead glare.

"Would it kill you to be sensible for two seconds?" Mila scolds Rocco, as Damien starts laughing harder. Eva looks towards him, making Damien sober up.

It's pretty chaotic and overwhelming, but I'd be lying If I said that it doesn't make my heart full. A few months ago, I had no one. No one I could run home to, and know I belonged.

Hell was the journey, but it brought me heaven. I'm not sure how or when I achieved this, but I'm never letting it go.

Mila hits Rocco gently in disbelief, as him and Damien wouldn't stop laughing about Arden crying. Instead, he pulls her closer and tighter to him, placing a kiss on top of her head. She playfully rolls her eyes, before giving in to the comfort.

I can't wait for the rest of the group to start their families, and get married. They're going to be the best parents ever, and I'm obviously going to be the hottest aunt ever. I wonder how our kids would get along.

"You know what we should do? We should place the kids down see who they run to!" Mila squeals as she explains her idea.

I giggle in nostalgia, we did this earlier in our marriage with Oreo, Eva's dog. We ended up giving it back to her, and we have yet to get a new dog.

"Let's do it." I smirk playfully, coming in contact with Alessio who's already looking at me competitively.

He wraps his hand around my waist, as his hot breath wavers over my neck, sending goosebumps. "Just know that I'll be running to you, every single time. And so would the kids." His sweet words make my heart melt in awe.

Damien snaps me out of my trance, yelling at us for being sickening. We stand on opposite sides, placing Isla and Arden in the middle of us. Our friends stand on the sidelines, watching this go down.

Alessio and I start calling each of their names, the twins look at us in pure confusion. After several minutes of chanting each of their names, Arden slowly starts walking towards me. I squeal in excitement, as Arden slowly engulfs himself into my arms.

I spot Isla running over to Alessio's arms. My heart is full at the sight of them dwindled together. Alessio chuckles in happiness.

"See! I told you she was a daddy's girl." Mila laughs softly at the sight.

Alessio walks towards me and picks Isla and Arden up, as they enfold themselves in his arms. Isla's head lies on his shoulder, as Arden plays with my curls, while laying down on Alessio's other shoulder.

Isla snuggles into his embrace, her little hand placed against his chest.

"Mommy!" Arden's voice calls out, as his hand extends out to touch my face.

Alessio lightly chuckles, as he hands Arden over to me. I swiftly pick him up, his legs and arms wrapping around me. I soothe his baxk in comfort, holding him extra tight to me.

Alessio wraps his free arm around Arden and I, pulling us into his embrace, his lips pressed against my temple.

I relax into him, gleaming up at him with stars in my eyes, the way I have since we first met. His heartbeat slows down to my breathing tempo, our souls intertwined.

"I will forever be entranced by you, Melina Mazzelli." His hushed voice whispers, bringing me back the same feeling I felt when we got married.

I place my lips onto his. "You're my home, now and forever. I love you, Alessio Mazzelli."

I wouldn't give this up for anything.

 authors note: the ending isn't the most majestic thing EVERRRR but i hope you guys enjoy it nonetheless!! my heart is being ripped out and being put together at the same time, idk how to feel

authors note:
the ending isn't the most majestic thing EVERRRR but i hope you guys enjoy it nonetheless!! my heart is being ripped out and being put together at the same time, idk how to feel.

once again, i love you all for the support and love you've shown Entranced. Thank you <3.