10

"You're obviously sleep deprived," Yoongi says as he pulls his apron off and shoves it underneath the counter.

"It's just weird," Jimin says, tying his own apron into place as he begins his shift at the convenience store just as Yoongi is ending his own. "I've been hearing weird sounds and finding something different than when I left it, and now someone knocking on my door last night but no one being there. And it always happens at the same time every night."

"You know I was kidding about you having a ghost, right?" Yoongi asks, his tired eyes staring at Jimin.

"I never said there is a ghost," Jimin says, rolling his eyes. "I'm just saying weird things are happening and I'm finding it harder and harder to find explanations."

"You can always come stay with me," Yoongi shrugs.

Jimin wrinkles his nose. "I am fully aware of what you do in your free time at your apartment and I'd rather not witness it."

"You wouldn't see it," Yoongi says as Jimin turns to walk away. "Now I can't promise you won't hear anything though..."

~

After finishing his dinner and taking a shower, Jimin realizes he needs to clean again. He doesn't know why he always lets his apartment get so dirty, dishes and laundry piling up until he has to spend hours cleaning up the disaster area.

He bends down to pick up a pair of dirty socks when he freezes in place, shivers spreading down his spine as he feels an ice cold breath spread across the back of his neck.

He stands straight, dropping the laundry to the floor as he whips around to look behind him, seeing nothing but his worn down couch and coffee table.

He stares at the empty space for a few moments longer, willing himself to see whatever could've made such a chilly rush of air hit his skin, but he gives up and turns back around, picking up the laundry he dropped.

He tries to ignore that the time on his wall clock reads 2:16 A.M. as he walks into his bedroom.