41 : Everyday I fall a lil bit more in love with him...

CHAPTER 41

VIVIANA QUINN

I laid on the bed, thinking about today's events. I mean he is putting in all the efforts to be nice to me and from my side I am giving him attitude. 

Should I try? 

I mean we just have a week after that we'll be back to hating each other… can I not get close to him in these 7 days… my bad 6 days because day-1 is wasted. 

Can I not fulfil all my dreams with him? It'll be fun. Away from the chaotic people. 

I took a look at the clock, it showed 6pm. I got up from the bed and went to his study. Yep! This man has a study here as well. 

You guys shouldn't be surprised.

“Where are we going?” I asked, making my way towards him. He was as always working. 

“Where do you wanna go?” That was his reply which was not even sparing a single glance at me. 

I went towards him, removed the file from his lap “What are you doing?” I placed the file on the table and adjusted myself on his lap. 

“You are the guide here.”

He eyed me “What's the matter?”

“What?”

“You are sitting on my lap, without me forcing you to do that.”

“Can I not?”

“You don't have to take permission, you own this place but what's cooking in your head?”

I wrapped my arms around his neck “I want to try to make it work.”

“Make us work, you mean?”

I nodded “We have a week, I want to be close to you and forget everything.”

He kept staring at me. 

“Xavier, I guess destiny will never let us live happily."

His hands wrapped around my waist.

“I didn't want you for a period of time, I wanted you for my whole life. It's hurting Xavier, to even think that after a few months you and I will not even see each other.”

I hugged him “Why can't you be mine?”

“I am yours, Viviana.”

I shook my head “You're not.”

“I am.”

“You'll leave once this contract is over.” I pulled away from him “I am unable to love anyone else, you are always in my head. Don't go.”

“Do not make this difficult. I do not want to do this, I wanna be with you. I want to take care of you but I cannot. I cannot.”

I could feel tears in my eyes. He wiped my tears and said “Not every story has a happy ending. In my life, you are the only woman I love but I guess we aren't meant to be together.”

Tears weren't stopping, I just couldn't help myself from crying. 

“Should I say, I love you too?” I asked while wiping my tears. 

He chuckled and wrapped his hands around me, clutching onto me tightly. I pecked on his lips to which he looked at me a bit surprised. 

“What's with you today?”

Again I kissed his cheek. 

He smiled “What are you doing?”

I did the same again and again and again. He stayed put with a smile on his lips.