6.HIS PROPERTY

It was Monday and kavya was laying on her bed thinking about the incidents of Saturday night. She could not just get it out of her thoughts at the same time it was bugging her that Rajveer was so silent and not even coming to her house anymore. She tried not to care but his silence did caught her by astonishment. Little did She knew he would not sit silent until and unless something is jolting up in his mind.

She was on her way to college, feeling a sudden rush and fear in the atmosphere making her shiver, her senses were working fine to realize the danger lingering around her. In an instant all that she could acknowledge was a black Scorpio blocking her way only to open the door for her to realize the danger was now in front of her. Before she could do anything her hands were held firmly and a napkin was held tightly on her face , the alcoholic smell did knocked her out after her protest for 2-3 minutes which was probably nothing in front of those muscular men.
Before fully closing her eyes she could hear a tall and well suited man sitting inside the car ,saying-" now you are mine lil girl".

Time skip
Slowly opening her eyes , adjusting to her view was a very unfamiliar room .
"Aghh, my head spins" with her drowsy eyes she looked around , "where tf am I?".
"Right where you should be" she heard a familiar voice saying, he came closer to her sitting on the bed she was laying on , so close to her ears-" in my arms forever ". She was smart enough to recognize the voice.
"What is this behavior Rajveer, did you do all this ? Let me go home you motherfucker, didn't I tell you I don't want to see you anymore".
" oh my my, did i kidnap you just to let you go , hahahahaha" sarcasm was filled in his voice " darling you are going to stay here with me now, and forever". " What the fuck let me go you bastard, I am not your property." She said angryly.
"Kavya you don't need to accept the truth but you are mine and this will be your home from now on, don't you see how much I suffered without you I even had to let her go , well by that I mean from the world. See how much I love you." He smirked.
" you- you did what? You kil-led that gi-girl?your ex",Her hands trembled.

"Yes yes why not , you matter to me the most kavya ,not her . I can do anything to keep you and I did". Her heart was about to burst, fear was all that was left in her veins.
He was obsessed with her , he killed for her. He could do anything to possess her.
The girl he loved once dearly was now dead because of his obsession over her.
She knew he could go any extent and It was scaring her .
"Rajveer plea-"" oh and I do remember , last Saturday night , what you did. Do you really think you would get away even after being this much
Disobidient ".
Kavya pov:How? How did he know where I was? Was he stalking me? Oh my God, he has gone totally mad .

" leave me rajveer, if you really loved me you would never cheat on me and how does it even matter what I do . Didn't I say, we are over . And I do not want to see you again". Gathering up her courage she tried to get up from the bed but a harsh pull made her fall back .
Pinning her to the bed and hovering over her -"baby please do not test my patience, if I said you are staying with me then you are , ok??"
She kept staring at him with her angry Eyes, "ok??" He asked again. Not hearing any response from her he choked her hard and asked again "ok babygirl?"
Tears streaming down her chin she replied -"yes". "Good girl , but you will get your punishment for going to the club and let alone other men fucking you, you broke my heart". He said with a soft tone but" now you have to bear the consequences " now he was smirking again . Oh How did she thought he actually had Any remorse.

Kavya pov

He left . I was here alone in this room locked ,the only thing I could do to enclose my fear in my heart was to look outside the tainted window, only to see trees everywhere this was out of place definitely out of the city there was no one outside just huge yard of tall trees covering the entire place," so he choose this way to suffocate and isolate me in" I could only laugh at my situation, how I fell in love with such a monster ,a murderer. I was tired.

Kavya went towards the bed and laid down , slowly drifting off to sleep.
Night time:
Kavya didn't realize how the time passed so quickly, she was hungry , she didn't ate anything since getting abducted. The door was locked , she started banging on the door screaming so if anybody could hear her.
Somebody did , the moment the door opened from outside, kavya saw an elderly lady , probably the maid . "Where am I?"Kavya said " where is this place please tell me". " I can't tell you madam , I have orders "the maid replied in a pitiful tone, " please let me go I cannot stay with this monster"kavya begged but it was all in vain." She can't tell you" Kavya heard a raspy manly voice from behind the maid , hearing it the maid quickly walked away leaving the man and woman alone in the corridor.
The tension was on high, kavya's sweat forming on her forehead, still trying to be strong she went toward him and held his collar steadfastly and screamed on his face-" why? Why are you doing this ? Hurting me wasn't enough for you , now you are capturing me here , only if you didn't cheat on me we could have stayed together, happily " her voice was getting weaker but he was standing there with stilled emotions on his face , letting her do whatever she want " why didn't you see how much I loved you still you were so blinded by that women, why couldn't you move on from her" she was crying as her voice broke, she started to breathe fastly.

Without saying anything to her , he picked her up in his arms securely making her feel the same twich in her heart which she felt evertime when they were together. But she reminded herself how he betrayed her , she felt her tears running down her face , she had been strong for too long .
" you need to eat " he said making her struggle in his arms -" leave me " she bit him strongly, " ahhhhhhh" he was forced to leave her on her feet.
Instantly , without a second thought she tried to run away from him jumping of the stairs searching for the front door but It was out of view , she could hear him walking behind her. His single step could conclude four of her steps taken by her little feets.
" that is enough kavya , do not make me more angry " he held her by her arms tightly and took her to the dining room making her sit on one of the chairs.
"You can't always do what you want, it's eno-"she was cut off by his raised voice" SHUT UP " she shutted her blabbering in an instant . " kavya I have been trying to be good to you as much as possible from my side do not test my patience, If I lose it you would be the one regretting your decisions to be Disobidient little kitten as you are, you get it ?" She silently nodded swallowing up her saliva making her airway dry .
She was trapped in between his arms staring right into his soul just like he was , anticipating their feelings, she could feel a zoo in her stomach, his eyes holded love and possession for her she felt it but the betrayal was too hard to overcome.
"Don't you see I am trying to change for you , I won't do the same things again I promise , why can't you atleast give a chance to prove myself worthy again", he said with hope.
Her words stuck in her throat, he was doing everything just for her forgiveness but kavya just kept looking at him motionlessly. His hope drowned deep into his stomach by looking at her lifeless eyes, He released her from his grip and walked towards the kitchen counter " what do you want to have ".

_________________________________________
I guess I have been a lil too late to upload. I have been busy with my studies. Hope you like this.