𝟐.𝟏; 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄

★ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝; 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 ★

ミ★𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧ミ★𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

       𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄, 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 immediately pain shot up her stomach — her mind replaying images of the devastating incidents that occurred last night. though the only thing she was worried about was her girl.

       "kamorea?!" jaylen screamed, her eyes scanning the hospital room she was in. she didn't even realize she had no idea how she got here or who had found them.

     a doctor busted into the room, clipboard in hand, the door swinging back and forth from the impact — the doctor had heard her screaming. "are you okay?"

     jaylen shook her head, "where is kamorea?" the room went silent as jaylen watched as the doctors expression changed from one of confusion to one of realization.

     "the girl you were brought in with?" the doctor tilted their head, "kamorea arnold"

    jaylen nodded frantically, wincing as she sat up. the doctor flipped through the clipboard in his hand before stopping on a certain page. "I'm so sorry she didn't make it.

   jaylen shook her head as tears welled up in her eyes. she refused to believed the girl she was falling in love with was now dead. "no.. no she's not"

     the doctor stared at her with a look of guilt before continuing, "we tried our best to save her..."

jaylen broke down in tears as the doctor left the room. she couldn't believe it — she never got to tell the girl how she felt. they never got to have a conversation about their kiss. she missed the girl already.

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 that her lover was dead. jaylen could only stare up at the ceiling. she didn't eat or drink any of the the food the doctors had brought her.

the sound of the door opening reached jaylen's ears, though the girl didn't turn to look, she knew by the scent that it was her best friend, paige.

"hey... I tried to come earlier but the said visiting hours weren't until later" paige stopped at the side of the hospital bed.

jaylen didn't respond — the girl only kept her eyes on the ceiling above her. not that she wasn't happy to see paige, she just wished it was kamorea instead.

"I've been trying to call kk" paige stated, but she hasn't been answering her phone"

this made jaylen snap her head towards the blonde with a emotionless expression , "you didn't hear, she's dead"

the blondes eyes widened, "what? w—when...how?" paige's voice wavered — this was the first time she was ever hearing about this. her best friend was dead and no one told her.

"she was taken into the hospital with me... she didn't make it" jaylen blinked.

paige furrowed her eyebrows, "no she wasn't... it was just you" the blonde had gotten a call from the police, that was the only reason she knew jaylen was in the hospital. if kamorea was taken in too, her and kamorea's parents would've gotten a call as well.

"what but the doc—" jaylen started

"the police officer called me, it was just you"

"we need to get out of here"

oaige scrunched her face up, "what?"

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 - where the fuck is kamorea? who was the doctor? I took a short break but I'm back now. tell me how you guys like this? shirt chapter

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒; mature content, violence, and death?