Chapter 1

Will you be my beginning?

Ira

I am numb right now. I don't know what to feel. I cried a loooot. But now I am just numb.

At vidai everyone cried , specially me and my cousin sister, afterall we were the ones leaving everything to start a new chapter of our life.
When we sat in the car I didn't really expected anything from him, I thought he will ignore me like how he ignored everyone but he held my hand the whole time and that was actually enough for me to know that yes he was there . I am not alone.

He didn't say anything. We were in complete silence but that silence was comfortable. Only my sobs could be heard but I didn't felt lonely ,he was with me. His presence like always scared me but it also gave me some comfort. He was holding my hand tightly, like he was reminding me that he was there.

We didn't go to his family home , instead he took me to his apartment.
Why? I don't know, he didn't say anything and I'm too nervous and scared to ask or even say a word.

When we reached the door
I suddenly got startled
You asking me why because it talked
He said "stay here".

I was so shocked I didn't even nod nor he waited for my reply he just went inside and brought Puja thali and he welcomed me just like how a newly bride is welcomed. He did every ritual with me , though he didn't say anything after that stay here. I was so shocked. I didn't expected hime to know these rituals but he did. We did everything silently.

After that he took me to our room. I was in awe. It was totally black but it looked very comfy.

" You should get changed. I'll arrange dinner ". He said. And again I got startled. I guess I really need to get used to him talking. I said an okay and went to the bathroom. I got fresh and went to the closet and changed into my PJs. I went to the room and saw him arranging our plates. He was wearing a black tshirt and grey sweatpants. After always seeing him in suit ,this is new for me to see him in casual.

He gestured me to sit . Dinner again went in silence. After that he took the plates out.

I went in the balcony and saw the moon. It's so peaceful to watch the moon. Suddenly I sensed him behind me . He came and stood beside me .

"I guess we should talk", I said
Cause honestly I think we both really need to talk this out.

He said, "it's been a long day ,let's just sleep for now , we will talk about this tomorrow" . In his cold voice.

I said okay.

After going in the room I realised where will I sleep. The bed is big enough for atleast 4 people. But it's awkward though, how should I ask him. There are other 2 rooms too but I just don't know how to say this to him, I mean we are supposed to stay in one room now.
I guess he understood what I was thinking. He said," if you are uncomfortable I can sleep in another room."
He's right but this is his house he should sleep in his own room ,I should be the one staying in another.
So I said, " it's okay this is your room ,you should stay here. I will go to another room". I was going to turn when he said harshly, " this is our room". The way he said our gave me butterflies. "Yes, our room ,but I just don't want you to be uncomfortable", i said.

But he suddenly came close to me and said, "I can never be uncomfortable with you biwi"

I just stopped breathing with our proximity and his words.

_______________________________________

Do vote and comment if you liked the story.