𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫- 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

FIFTEEN BY TAYLOR SWIFT BLAST through the speakers of my car, as i pulled into the parking lot of the uconn dormitory.

i felt the song was appropriate, because it is my freshman year, but college instead of high school.

i got out of the car and looked up at the building. i took a deep breath, and closed my eyes.

yes, i'm pretending to be in a movie, what about it?

i have no idea, it was just a plain brick building, but i'm extra so.

my dramatic bit was interrupted by a car pulling into the parking lot, blasting get it sexyy by sexyy red.

i laughed, snapping out of my trance, and i walked up to the front desk.

i told the front desk guy my room number, and a girl came up right next to me.

"wait you're room 32?!" she said taking out her airpod.

"yeah?.." i answered confused.

"you're ariana? wait no, adriana!" she said excitedly.

i nodded a little confused.

she laughed, "you're my roommate, i saw it on the list."

i smiled, she seemed really fun. thank god i didn't get some stuck up dorm mate.

she helped me being my stuff in, and after we were done, she helped me unpack.

"my names kk by the way." she said as she tripped over my suitcase.

we both started busting out laughing as i helped her up.

i think its safe to say that kk and i are going to get along just fine.
_________________

its been a week, and kk and i are officially best friends. she's so funny, and i found out she's on the basketball team, and she's also a freshman.

"is it cool if i invite over some of my friends?" kk asked me, jumping onto the coach and stealing my popcorn.

i laughed, "yeah sure, that's fine."

we watched 13 reasons why, until the door bust open, and like 10 girls came in yelling.

kk got up and dapped them all up, and then she grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to them.

"everybody this is my amazing new room mate adriana. she's like really smart, she knows how to solve a rubix cube."

i started laughing, and kk starting introducing everyone.

"this is paige, she acts really tough but her favorite song is baby by justin beiber-" she said before getting nudged by paige.

"she's lying!" paige yelled in defense. i laughed, and kk got back up.

"this is azzi, she's really funny, but she never wants to be in my tiktoks." she said, rolling her eyes.

"this is aaliyah, she's great at basketball, but she goes live too much." kk joked, and aaliyah just laughed.

"you go live more than i do!" she said smacking her on the shoulder.

"this is nika, she's the best point guard ever, but she's so grumpy." kk said, looking back at me laughing, but nika just had an angry look on her face.

"she loves us i swear!" she said, moving on.

she introduced me to the rest of them, and we all sat down to watch a movie.

we barely ended up watching the movie, as we talked over it.

all of the girls were hilarious and so fun. well, except one. nika. she was pretty quiet, which was different then all the other girls. i tried to start a conversation with but she didn't look like she was in the mood.

maybe i caught her on a bad day, who knows?

everyone fell asleep on the couch, kk's legs sprawled out on me.

'im started to really like college' i thought, before drifting off to sleep.