Chapter 3

Rehan is a boy who is Introvert, shy,mature,he has cold behaviour,he is very serious, he is brilliant, handsome and rich.
He is just a perfect boy.

Roshni is a extrovert, good in studies, very friendly, cares about everyone, childish, very soft heart girl.

She was from a middle class family, and now she is very depressed. She Doesn't get the care, love, attention from her family. She just like a robot now. She every time pretend that everything is ok but nothing is ok in her life. She Doesn't happy at all.

Though they are very good students and want to make a better future, they both are afraid that little affection can make a lot of loss to their studies .

She decided to not meet him again and he decided the opposite .

The next day, he come to her tuition bach to be next to her. She is in shocked.

Her teacher introduce him to all the students. His friend's also join the tution class, they know the reason but Rehan didn't tell them. They gets know by his behaviour.

He gets a desk beside her because there is no more desk. He is so happy that time .

So, Rehan sit beside her and start a conversation.

Rehan : Hey, we meet again!

Roshni :Yes but why are you here? I don't think you need tution class now at this time.

Rehan : I'm here because I need to improve my studies. And there is a another reason that I can't tell you!

Roshni : ohh, ok don't tell me . Now focus on the class.

After the class they were just leaving when he just asked her a question.

Rehan : hey, where do you live?

Roshni : Why ?

Rehan : Nothing just curious .

Roshni :Just don't get curious about me.

Rehan : Why?

She Didn't give him an answer. She just wanted to avoid him.

He was a Introvert but in front of her he is very talkative and curious about her.

Then he is following her in the road then he see that she is helping some roadside children's . She done everything to help them, she give all her money to them.

Rehan's pov :

Why I want to know her . Why my heart beat increase while she is around.
And why I follow her but her heart is very beautiful. Am I falling for her. Do I like her? I don't know.

Roshni's pov :

Why he is here in my tution class today. Why he is curious about me? He shouldn't do this. I head that he never talks to girls but he was different in front of me . I shouldn't think about him. I just want to give my family a better life .

And the other hand Rehan is like her very much. He wants both she and his perfect future.

I hope you will like this story.