Chapter 1-5

On the night of her eighteenth birthday, Ji Shishi suddenly awakened to her past life memories, only to realize that she had actually traveled through a period novel and would become a hard-working stepmother in the future.

The "she" in the book takes care of her old and mean mother for her military husband. Even though she was "accidentally" miscarried by her stepson and cannot get pregnant again, she still raises her three naughty and mischievous stepsons to become bosses.

When she was old, her military husband, who had no worries, finally became famous, and her stepsons were moved to treat her as their own mother. Later, their family was even made into a TV series, which attracted the envy of countless people.

Ji Shishi: "..." What is there to envy?
Working as an unpaid nanny for a lifetime for someone who killed his own child, and having to endure countless hardships during this period, is this worthy of envy?

This stepmother will be whoever she likes to be, but she doesn't want to be a stepmother anymore.

But unfortunately, Ji Shishi's memory recovered too late. She was already engaged to the male protagonist. Ji Shishi could only prepare to break off the engagement. Unexpectedly, her stepsister suddenly wanted to fight for the marriage.

Ji Shishi was very happy now. The vicious step-sister actually jumped into the fire pit to be a nanny. She let her do it for free, no thanks.

After getting rid of her troubled marriage and thinking that she had a golden finger in the traditional Chinese medicine system, Ji Shishi simply joined the army and went to the island with a large army, where she could collect medicines and see doctors, fall in love with a handsome guy, and live a happy life.
————
The person Ji Susu envied most in her previous life was Ji Shishi, who had a high status, a good life, and was loved by her three stepsons.

Therefore, once reborn, Ji Susu did not hesitate to snatch the marriage, preparing to enjoy a better life for her sister.

The imagination was wonderful, but after she got married, Ji Susu discovered that...

Qian Wei, who would have a bright future, was now just a small battalion commander, and the future bosses were still vicious and unlearned brats.
There is also a venomous and mean-mouthed mother-in-law at home, who treats Ji Susu like an old bully all day long.

Ji Susu: With tears streaming down her face jpg,
it’s so hard to be a stepmother! !
Lifting the table jpg

Chapter 1

"Bang bang bang..."

"Ji Shishi, why haven't you gotten up to cook yet? I'm starving to death."

"Ji Shishi, don't pretend to be dead. Get up and cook. You dare to be lazy, dad. " I'll let him beat you to death when he comes back."

The voice outside the door was particularly arrogant. In the past, Ji Shishi would have hurriedly climbed out of the warm bed.

But today she pretended not to hear it, turned over and continued to sleep.

Yesterday Ji Shishi just celebrated her eighteenth birthday. Other people can at least have an egg on their birthday. But as a poor little girl, Ji Shishi not only had nothing, but her stepmother also arranged a marriage for her. A soldier who has three sons becomes a stepmother.

There was a stepmother at home who was sweet but bitter. Ji Shishi resisted her stepmother from the bottom of her heart, so she resisted her stepmother's arrangements for the first time.

Not surprisingly, Ji Shishi was scolded and almost beaten.

Ji Shishi was so sad that she was so angry that she fell asleep in the middle of the night. When she woke up, she suddenly awakened to the memory of her previous life.