Chapter 5: Watchful Eyes

This is a work of fan fiction based on Invincible and OPM, created by their original authors. I do not own any of the characters or settings from the original work, and no copyright infringement is intended. This fanfic is created solely for entertainment purposes.

...

Months passed since our hero arrived in this new place. He still up holds the job of being a hero. Now, the management got hold of his performance and wanted to make changes.

---Saitama's Apartment---

Agent Johnson sat on the dining table in the kitchen facing Saitama on the opposite side. Papers were stacked on the table, some books and his trusty lap top.

"Yawn..."

Saitama on the other end was reading some of the papers, then put his hand on his mouth to cover it when he yawned.

"You've been busy these past months Mr. Smith." Johnson said Saitama's issued last name playfully. He smiled towards the hero.

Saitama looks up from reading ,with no expression on his face, and just reached out his hand to grab biscuits on a plate, which the agent bought for them to share.

"Yeah, those people really need a hobby. Ah... munch. So, about the papers you brought?" he commented.

"Heh, dont worry. These are just small standard procedures I believe you can do. Siiip..."

Johnson took a sip of his coffee and while one hand continues pressing keys on the computer. Saitama kept munching on biscuits and drinking tea.

"Don't you have an office that we can do all this paper work?" Saitama questioned the oddity of doing important papers in his home.

"And have my superiors breathing down my neck? Heck no man! I busted my a$& doing jobs they dont want to do and be in this position. I prefer doing it my way. Don't you?" Johnson explained.

"Hmm..., I see your point"

Saitama agreed as well. He also prefers doing things his own way. He imagined that it would been a nightmare for the agent to go through them. Government officials do carry pressure and stress doing their jobs like the ones from the Hero Association.

"So Saitama, whos the chick next door?" he smiled mischievously and raising his brows up and down.

"Who?" Saitama replied confused to whom the agent was referring to.

"Who? The baddie who lives next to you! Come on man..."

"Oh, you mean Jenny?"

"Jenny? Your in nickname basis now?" the agent smiled wider.

"Eh? That's her name. So I called her Jenny." Saitama said while scratching his head, still confused.

The agent frown a bit and began shuffling between the papers he carried.

"Ah ha!"

Pack!

Johnson announced and pulled out a paper. He smacked the paper on the table and Saitama saw the image of the brunette neighbor that moved in next door a couple months ago.

"Genevieve Rose. Journalist and investigation expert. Didn't you try to ask anything about her?" he questioned with focus and pointing at the image.

"Uhm... No. Not really. She's a nice lady and talks alot about her career."

"And?" he pressed more answers from Saitama.

"She bore me to death. Not to insult her or anything. I'm just not interested about topics she studies." Saitama said plainly.