Chapter 3

Recap

I looked at watch. Ohhh shittt... It's 9:15. I haven't locked the terrace door yet. My dadji is very particular regarding home safety and all but I won't be getting scolded because key is kept in my room only and he'll be remained unaware about the time at which I locked the door. I ran to terrace.

_____________________________

Chapter 3

I switched on the light of my rooftop and looked up at sky covered with dark clouds.

I smiled as I see the interplay of clouds with moon.

At one moment they hide the moon completely and very next moment Moon appears all shinny as if moon is grinning at clouds.

The whole surrounding was peaceful. I was busy in adoring the beautiful creation of God until a thud sound echoed.

An involuntary  "Ooucchhhhh" Skipped
From my mouth.

I turned my right to see the reason behind the thud and.......and there was a shirtless young man standing in vidya dadi's house terrace.

But vidya dadi and Ranvijya dadaji ( her husband) are the only people of lives in their house, then who's this young man.

Also, His left palm is bleeding.
And then it strike me, hm....he must be a thief.

Before I could do anything he turned towards me and our eyes meet. His dark hazel orbs froze me at my place. 

His eyes are so beautiful and intense that for few seconds I forgot how to breathe.

He has white complexion and his well built six abbs are perfectly visible.

His dark black straight hairs have been combed perfectly  and top of all these, his dark hazel eyes.

The  way he's looking at me made my heart beat faster. He turned back and started going.

I was still froze at my place but before he could disappear, I engulfed a long breath and shouted choorrrrr......

unfortunately, it didn't came as loud as I was expecting but it was loud enough for him to hear.

He turned towards me and took few steps to decrease the distance between us.

We were facing each other while standing in our respective terrace.

He was glaring at me the way lion glares at its prey.

"What did you said just?" He angrily asked.

His deep voice made me flinched

Even in this cold atmosphere I could feel his burning gaze at me.

"Choor. I know you are thief. " I stated

He clenched his jaw.

"And How do you know I'm a thief, Miss?"

"Vidiya dadi and Ranvijay dadaji are the only two who lives in that house where you are standing. You are the third person, an unknown person, who is roaming at their terrace in the night. What should I call you a safety gaurd?And for your kind information, I know all their house keepers. " I clarified

"Hmm.. You have a point. An unknown person roaming in a house where just two people  lives from years". He stated in understanding tone.

My heart beat was still racing and I could feel my goosebumps raising because for the first time I'm dealing with chor, that too alone.

"Choorrrrr" I shouted agin while hoping someone will come by listing my shout.

"Just shut up. Just shut up the hell of your mouth." He stated in authoritative tone.

He glared at me for few seconds before leaving the spot.

He reached the other end of terrace which is not fully visible from my terrace but I can see few gym equipments there.

Gym equipments in vidiya dadi's  house. Somthing is fishy.

He grabbed a first aid kit and strated bandaging in left palm.

Gym equipment and young man in vidiya dadi's house... Kiyansh... Kiyansh Malhotra.

Shitttt what the heck I just did with him. I moved inside, locked the terrace door and went downstairs. Such a terrible day. Fuck, I feel so embarrassed. _____________________________

Kiyansh  

I was on my traid mil soaked with sweat under this beautiful sky and soothing atmosphere while headphones are covered in my ears, playing soothing songs.

Well, I don't need such things anymore to calm myself  as someone has already lighten up my mood.

I looked behind me, still running on my traid mill, at the terrace front of mine.

Although it's empty now but few minutes later, it had her. Fear in those black almond eyes but boldness in her every breath.

  The way wind was playing with her black straight locks.

The way she bit her heart shaped lips in nervousness made me gulp.

I took deep breath to wash away her thoughts.

From the past 30 minutes I have tried several ways to take my mind off her but each time i have failed.
_____________________________

Hey guys!!
I hope you all are doing well.
Please do votes and comments. It will motivate me.