chapter 14

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

He's thinking all this in his mind but then he saw a guy entering inside the club wearing the same outfit as Jin had mentioned.

He informed everyone about this through the microphone and they all got alert and started observing his every move .

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

Author POV

The spy had started roaming around the club.  It seemed as if he was observing the things.  Then he went near the bar and sat on the sofa which was just in front of Yoongi  and he started waiting for someone else.

He didn't know that he was sitting in front of the Mafia King as no one had ever seen him.

As a few seconds passed a message popped in his phone and after reading that he suddenly stood up.

Yoongi signaled everyone about that.

The spy went inside the washroom.
20 minutes passed but still he didn't come out yet.

Yoongi had enough of him. He enters and grabs his neck from the back side.

And the person said " Hey what are you doing hn???"

Yoongi got too angry as he  shouted '" Now don't play games with me and tell who sent you here??"

But the man confusedly replied " hey what are you talking about. I'm here just to do a deal , nothing else , calm down man"

This time Yoongi punched him hardly on his face and grabbed him from his collar by saying " SHUT THE FUCK UP MOTHER FUCKER!!  I HAVE LISTENED ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT . IF YOU ARE NOT THE SPY THEN WHY ARE YOU WEARING THIS TYPE WEIRD OUTFIT AND ESPECIALLY THIS FUCKING MASK ON YOUR DISGUSTING FACE . TELL ME GODDAMNNN??

And the man shakily replied " I just came inside the washroom to pee but then a man entered and offered me to exchange his clothes with me and said to me to wait inside for at least half an hour. For this he gave 3000 bucks sir.. And you know money doesn't bite anyone right?"

Both of them were talking when suddenly all the members of the Yoshinori Watanabe group came in.

And Namjoon made them apart from each other.

After sometime while detecting everything they found out that the said guy isn't lying.

So they leave him but not before threatening him to not to tell about this to anyone and if needed he needs to come here every time any of the members call him.

TIME SKIP :- at the dorm room of Yoongi and Jimin

Jimin POV:-

My each and every cell of the body is hurting like hell.
I always tried to cheer myself that I'm strong this is nothing for me but sometimes the strongest person gets tired too right??
I'm missing mom and dad so much.
They once loved me unconditionally.

Everything fell apart just from that one night.

Mingyu hyung you also didn't say anything to them.

You are all living your life happily after making my life a mess.

Mom your son is dying. He's tired of every shit.

Please come to me once.

Check upon me also Hyung.

Everything is hurting me to the core.

*Knock knock*

Oh maybe yoongi came.

I went to open the door.

Yoongi entered the room but he seemed somewhat angry.

I don't know what happened to him.

He didn't even say hello to me.

I tried to start a conversation with him but it seems like he's ignoring me.

I don't know why but it's hurting me.

So I said in a cracked voice Yoongi I'm tired of everything, I thought you were the one who was never going to ignore me but I'm a fool who forget that never expect too much from anyone.

I don't know why I reacted like that maybe because of the incident that happened today with me.

Yoongi came and hugged me tightly and said "Minnie I'm sorry.. I just don't know why I react like that.. umm may I'm just feeling tired. (he lied for the tiring thing. He's feeling because of Jimin's lie).

I said it's okay just don't do this again.

Umm I was thinking of having our dinner tonight at my place.

He got confused as he said "your place??"

Well I used to write songs in that place.
It's really peaceful and no one comes there so what do you say?? Are you in??

He replied "of course why not "

I made some steaks and ordered some pizza and took 3 to 4 bottles of soju with me and put it all in the food basket.

Yoongi took the basket from my hand and I locked the door and we both went to the backyard of college.

We both settled down  everything on the grass

(Of course they take plates spoon etc🤣)

Author POV:

Yoongi feels really relaxed after a long tiring day. The feeling of sitting on grass was very soothing to him and especially Jimin was sitting beside him.

They both started eating while chit chatting.

And Yoongi suddenly asked "umm Jimin what type of job did you do?"

Jimin choked on the steak which he was eating and replied while stuttering " umm I work.... in the nearby... a restaurant. I think I have told you about  this"

But Yoongi knows he's lying but didn't say anything.

Jimin started drinking soju . He was drinking one glass after another.
Yoongi tried to stop him but he got tipsy only  as he had a very high tolerance towards alcohol.

And mumbled " Yooni I'm really tired.
I miss hyungiiee , mom and dad.
Tears started to flow from his eyes. You will not leave me right.

Yoongi felt a pang in his heart seeing Jimin like this.

So he just hugged him tightly and said to him I will never  ever leave you I promise.

But the thing which Jimin said next made him shock

He said " hyung take me. Make me forget my pain.. and will remember you only"

Yoongi stuttered and said " you are not in your senses Jimin"

Noooooo I'm in my right mind. I'm just a little bit tipsy . I'm in pain hyung . Help me I really need you this time saying Jimin sat on his lap and started kissing Yoongi aggressively.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok cupcakes that's all for today's chapter 👀

Hope you all like it

Don't forget to vote and comment 😁

Share your thoughts with me

Smut in next chapter for y'all 🌝

Bye meet you all with the next update 😉 😌