apologies

hello friends!

after months of careful deliberation, both personally and with my peers, l've decided to put Thanatophobia on hold until further notice.

It's not going to disappear, or be on hold for long(I hope), but just while I go back and completely rewrite the chapters that are already out in my writing style rather than that of the one of the PJO universe.

When I first started the journey of thanatophobia I never thought that I would be as serious about it as I ended up being, but it has obviously since taken a mind of its own and become its own thing. I want to be able to explore the minds of all the characters in a way that is simply just not feasible in the writing style of PJO and it hinders my creativity in such a way to the point where I'm simply not happy with anything I put out.

I feel as though no matter how well I feel about a chapter, there will always be a sort of disconnect between me and the fic due to the stark differences in writing and I'm just constantly being left unfulfilled.
I hope you all understand why this decision was made and why it had to be this way!

I will be leaving the already published chapters up for everyone who wants to come back and reread them, however I will be taking them down once it's time to republish, but as of now, this book is being put on hold.

much love and well wishes, charley xx