𝟎𝟕❤︎︎

ANIYAH KENNEDY"seriously

ANIYAH KENNEDY
"seriously..?

HARLEM NEW YORK
HARLEM HIGH
12:39PM

ANIYAH was walking in the hallways with her phone tucked into her pocket. she didn't wanna stay in class, so why not go to the vending machine and waste time?

she would've brought ddot or notti, but they were currently in a different class than her. so she just went by herself.

and everything was smoothly until aniyah stopped infront of the vending machine. a couple seconds later she was tapped on the shoulder causing her to turn around.

aniyah turned around seeing lori standing behind her with two friends besides her, and they all were giving her stank faces.

"can i help you?" aniyah asked bending down and grabbing the lemonade she just got. lori looked her up and down before tilting her head and smirking.

"stop talking to my nigga, i'm not telling you again bitch." lori spat out as aniyah laughed right in her face.

aniyah then sat there for a few seconds while she examined each girl. and she remembered vaguely that one of the girls lori was next to, already tried to get with dd previously.

aniyah rolled her eyes before laughing once again, and that pissed lori off. "i'm cool." aniyah said shrugging before she then walked away.

lori and her friends watched aniyah walk away before lori started balling up her fists out of pure anger. "she needs to go." lori said angrily before walking off with her friends.

aniyah drunk some of her lemonade while shaking her head. lori had never actually threatened her before, and it was just crazy how far she was willing to go behind dd.

aniyah was walking past the empty classroom she took dd in a few days ago before stopping infront of it. she saw a glimpse of dd sitting there while his hands were over his face.

aniyah slightly opened the door seeing dd quickly lift up before making eye contact with aniyah.

dd let out a small grunt as aniyah started walking over towards him with a confused face. "what are you doing in here alone..?" aniyah asked dd as she sat down next to him.

"i needed to be alone." dd said shrugging as he looked down and started eyeing aniyah's lemonade. aniyah noticed dd was staring at her beverage before she laughed.

"you want some?" aniyah held up her lemonade while she asked the boy as he nodded quickly.

she then handed her lemonade to dd who took a huge waterfall. "damn, i'm thirsty too." aniyah said playfully as dd laughed before handing it back.

"i missed you." dd said looking at his bestfriend as aniyah examined him with a small smile. "so enlighten me, what happened?" aniyah asked dd while sitting her lemonade down.

"how you know somethin happened?" dd asked aniyah confused as she looked at him like he was dumb. "because i know you, so tell me." aniyah said pointing at him as he threw his hands up.

"damn i can't miss you?" dd asked playfully as aniyah rolled her eyes before laughing. "dd for real, what happened dick." aniyah said putting her full attention on dd as he looked to the ground in embarrassment.

"we broke up, again." dd said as aniyah almost immediately shook her head. this was bound to happen again, but dd was just gonna go right back.

"she wanna get back together, and i don't know what to do, im lost niy." dd said honestly as aniyah looked at him like he was mental.

"so you're telling me..she cheated on you, and you don't know what to do..?" aniyah asked slowly to make sure she wasn't just tripping.

dd just nodded his head slowly as aniyah threw her hands up in the air dramatically. "dd you have to be one of the dumbest niggas ever." aniyah said with full honesty as dd mugged his head back offended.

"well thanks niyah." dd said sarcastically as she shook her head quickly. "so what did she do? how did she cheat on you." aniyah asked dd as she sat up from her seat. now she had to talk to him like he was a child.

"she went to this party last night while i was sleep, and i woke up and i got tagged in a post where she was kissing this nigga." dd said avoiding aniyah's gaze. because now that he was saying it out loud, it was more embarrassing.

"dd.." aniyah whispered in utter disappointment, she could see it in his eyes that he was tired of this. but he couldn't stop going back.

dd let out a small grunt before looking back up at aniyah who was looking at him in disbelief. "dd, are you okay? like..mentally?" aniyah asked once again as dd nodded his head.

"i know i know, i sound like a dumbass right? i'm finna go tell her what it is now infront of everybody, she embarrassed me." dd said standing up from the seat as he went towards the door.

aniyah shook her head quickly before following behind dd. she wasn't sure if it was a good idea, but she was gonna trust dd on this one.

dd looked for lori everywhere in the halls, and thankfully the bell rung. so everybody was now in the hallways trying to get to class.

aniyah stood 10 toes behind dd before he finally found her. "lori!" dd yelled loudly as the hallway including lori looked at him.

dd walked up to her with aniyah right behind him before he stopped infront of her. lori and her friends examined aniyah with a stank face who was sitting there cheering dd on.

"eat her ass up dd." aniyah said crossing her arms and giving lori and her friends the same face back.

"we done, ion want ya cheating ass to text or call me nomo, cheating lying bitch." dd spat out as aniyah's and loris's mouth dropped.

he then turned around and grabbed aniyah's lemonade before opening it and throwing it right at lori who was soaked with her mouth open in shock.

and don't forget about the people around them.

"oh dd that wasn't.." aniyah said quietly, but she quickly shrugged before hugging dd tightly. and he hugged right back with the same energy.

as soon as dd got finished with his sentence the whole hallway was already recording and yelling loudly with disbelief. and lori was just sitting there enraged, especially because dd was now hugging aniyah tightly.

"you're buying me another lemonade." aniyah said with a smile as dd laughed before nodding quickly. and they interlinked their hands before walking away leaving lori soaking wet, and the hallway watching.

"that's so embarrassing."

"he called her a what?!"

"DAMNNN!"

"that's what she gets."

"she looks like a lizard anyways."

lori just turned around seeing all the camera flashes before she screamed loudly. and everybody was looking at her like she was crazy.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY! I HATE YOU ALL!" lori screamed before she started crying. she then walked away from everybody to clean herself up.