You need a girlfriend.

Story recommended by @Nat_lovesu My updating is going to be fucked. I'm in high school and my schedule is busy. So I am very sorry.

Nat POV

"All I'm saying what if" I cut Ryan off, "Ry you do realize you are gossiping about chick flick with me right?" He nods "And? What's wrong with that?" 

I shake my head. "We need to get you a girlfriend." "So now your a miracle worker." "Yeah. You have a point." I shake my head. His phones rings. "Hello...mhm.... yeah okay..bye" he strings out. "Naaaatt" "What" "I have to go" "Why" "Because my mother. You should come with." I raise my eyebrows. "No I don't think so. Get you and your demon attachment out of my house." "I'll see you tomorrow at school" He says and walks out my door. 

I've been to Ryans house once. Once in our 6 years of friendship. I was 11, and he and I had just moved here. I met Ryan at school, English class. He sat beside me and he just started talking to me. 

It hadn't been awkward, Ryan has this thing I really admire. He talked to me and it was as if we have known each other our entire lives. I'm the complete opposite. I hate people. People suck. I'm awkward and shy and have a total of 1 friend. 

When I had gone over to Ryan's two months into our friendship I go over to his house. For the first and last time. I walked into the house and saw two of them. Two Ryan's expect.. The other one was different I don't know what about him was different but... he was... River I found out his name was. We were playing laughing, I stood up and River went "Uhm Nat" And I look down on River's, bed sheets and... blood. I started my fucking period on his bed. My first one at that. 

I tore his sheets on his bed and ran. I ran home faster than the fucking flash. I left my phone there. I've never talked to River, his mom nor his dad. Ryan walked to my house the next day and sat with me. He made me feel like I wasn't an entire freak. I never went back to his house though. I've seen his mom at the store but I avoid her. 

I avoid River at school... 

Even though it's been 6 years it's weird. 

"NATALIE COME HERE" My moms voice breaks. I run downstairs as fast as I can to find my mom crying and my dad comforting her. "What's wrong" I ask. "Your grandma had a stroke. Me and your mom are going to go and take care of her. We're gonna need you to find some you can stay" My dad says, 
"Why can't I go with you?" "You're in the middle of you school year." "So we've called Ryan's mom. You're staying with them.". My moms says. 

I'm staying with the Rees. For god knows how long. With them. Oh my god. With River. 

"You'll be leaving in the morning. Go pack. We're ordering pizza." My dad says. 

I go upstairs. Grandma had a stroke. I don't really know her so.. But I'm living with the Rees. I have to actually talk to River. 

Oh My Fuck.

This can't be happening. This is insane. Oh my god.. 

My phone rings. 

"MY MOM JUST TOLD ME YOU'RE COMING TO STAY!"

"Yeah Ry.. I'm coming to stay." I sigh.

                                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if this like sucks sucks.