• CHAPTER 13 •

"truth untold."

The sunrays entered through the open window, as gentle wind blew through it, Jungkook smiled, watching y/n sound asleep in his arms. After the kiss last night, y/n and Jungkook came to his home and spoke until they fell asleep.

She yawned, her eyes finally opening to meet with his, as they both smiled at eachother happily. "Good Morning" she said, , as he chuckled. "It truly is a good morning, when your beside me." He said, pulling her in and giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"My uncle is gonna be so mad when he finds out." She said, making his smile drop slowly, as he realised what the fuck he has just come into.

He smiled softly, "I need to meet my hyungs in the afternoon, and then maybe we can go out tonight?" He asked sweetly, kissing her hand, as she smiled. "Sure I would love to." She said. He smiled, kissing her cheek and going to freshen up.
-
"YOU DID WHAT??" Jimin yelled loudly, catching everyone's attention in the cafe. "Do you want a megaphone?" Jungkook asked annoyed, his voice full of sarcasm. "You kissed her?" Taehyung asked also panicking.

"i don't know what the fuck happened okay. I just hyung. I know I love her okay. And till yesterday I was in fucking denial and fuck what the fuck" Jungkook kept cursing, knowing how stupid all of this was.

"I don't know what to say." Taehyung said, making Jungkook nod understanding how confusing the whole situation was.

"What are we going to do about Han?" Jimin asked, Jungkook sighed before looking up. "Maybe y/n is the key into the household? Maybe I can kill him from there?" Jungkook said. Making Jimin shake his head.

"You've lost your mind Jungkook".
"That man killed my parents." Jungkook said, gritting his teeth. "And you kissed his niece. There you guys are even." Taehyung said, making Jungkook click his teeth and lean back.

"There's something fishy about him tho." Jimin said suddenly, making both the boys look at him. "It's too easy, y/ns parents dying and him adopting y/n. You said y/ns parents have a big company right?" Jimin asked, as Jungkook nodded.

"Maybe that was on y/ns name?" Taehyung suddenly said, making Jungkook sir straight connecting the dots. "So you think-" Jimin was cut off by Jungkook.

"There's no way." Jungkook said. Making the boy look at eachother, when suddenly Jungkooks phone rang revealing the username as y/n. "Get me everything you can about y/ns background and all the relations with her family to Hans" Jungkook said rushing out for the café as Jimin and Taehyung got to work.
-
Jungkook waited for y/n, glancing at his watch from time to time as she jumped behind him "boo!" She said startling him, as he looked at her, bursting into giggles, before he observed her from top to toe. She looked beautiful.

"I got dolled up" she said, making him smile. "Your a doll either way" he said, as she smiled, doing a small curtsey, making him chuckle before offering his hand to her, which she gladly accepted.

They walked together hand in hand, talking about the most random things, both falling deeper with eachother, Jungkook used to forget everything the second she opened her mouth. And he loved the feeling.

Suddenly y/n stopped, as she saw boats on a lake, dragging Jungkook towards them, she begged him showing puppy eyes, which she knew he couldn't deny. Slowly helping her on the boat, he got on too.

Padling them, y/n smiled, as she placed small flowers in the water. Jungkook admired her, as the beautiful sunset did wonders for the sky, making it the most beautiful view ever.

Y/n looked up at the sunset, admiring it. As she mumbled a small "pretty" she said, as he looked at her, admiring her. "The prettiest." He said, making her turn her head towards him.

She smiled. "I think I'm in love with you." She laughed. "I think I fall in love with you every second." He said, making her smile. "You have a way with your words" she said, making him chuckle.

"Jungkook?" She suddenly called out to him. Making him hold her hand tightly, giving it a small peck. "You wont..leave me right?" She asked, making him look up at her. Somewhere his heart, twisted with guilt. As he gulped softly.

"Never." He said. Making her smile.
"Pinky promise?" She said, extending her hand, with her pinky out towards him, making him smile. As he intertwined his pinky with hers. "I promise." He said.

She smiled, slowly kissing his cheek.
"Um..maybe it's too early but..maybe you should meet my uncle ya know? He always says your a bad influence and everything but I know you can change his mind" she said. Making Jungkook look at her, as he sighed. "I'll think about it okay?" He said, making her smile.

She held his arm, placing her head on his shoulder, he smiled at her gesture. Knowing her was in deep.

"I love you Jungkook." She said softly, his heart skipping a beat hearing that. "I love you too y/n" he said, making her smile ear to ear.
-
Holding her hand, Jungkook and y/n walked down the silent street, "thank you for today" she said, stopping a few steps away from her house, as he smiled. "Tried my best" he said. Making her chuckle.

"I'll see you tomorrow"  she said kissing his cheek and walking away, leaving him smiling, he slowly walked away when he made sure she got home safe.

When he suddenly got a call from Taehyung.

"Jungkook. We got the information."
_______________________________________

🍙: y'all I'm being really honest, I'm so disappointed with what I'm writing 😭😭 but idk.

Until next time~>
- Ava ~