Piecing Together the Past

Ethan decides to explore the house he's been haunting for so long. He's never really taken the time to look around, but now he wants to know more about the place where he's been stuck. As he wanders the halls, he discovers things he never knew about the house and the people who lived here.

As Ethan continues to wander the house, he starts to hear music coming from a room he's never been in before. It's a soft, haunting melody that sounds familiar, but he can't quite place it. He follows the music to a room that seems to be frozen in time. There's an old piano, covered in dust, and the melody is coming from it. As he steps closer, the music grows louder, and suddenly, he remembers. The music is from a song he used to play with the girl, and it all comes rushing back to him. He doesn't know her.

Despite his rush of memories, her name is still a mystery to him. But there's something else. As he plays the piano, he feels a strange sensation. It's almost like he's being pulled into the music, and suddenly, he's transported back in time. He finds himself back in the past, sitting at the piano with the girl. And this time, he can see her face.

Ethan sees that the girl is young, maybe around 10 or 11 years old. She has long grey hair like his hair and a wide smile, and her like blue eyes are full of life and wonder. They're sitting side by side at the piano, their fingers dancing across the keys. The girl is laughing and smiling, and Ethan is too. It's a moment of pure happiness and joy. But then, the vision fades, and Ethan is back in the present. He feels a deep sense of loss, but he also feels a glimmer of hope. Maybe he can find a way to bring back the happiness he felt in that moment.

As Ethan tries to figure out what's happening, he hears a low, growling sound coming from the corner of the room. It's like the noise an animal might make, but it's distorted and eerie. He looks over to the corner, and the shadow is there again. It's bigger now, and it's moving closer. The growling gets louder, and the girl still doesn't seem to notice. Ethan feels frozen, unable to move or speak.

The shadow is now almost upon them, and it's becoming clearer. It's like a giant, dark mass, twisting and writhing. Just as it's about to reach the girl, a bright light bursts through the room, and the shadow vanishes. The light is so bright that it's almost blinding, but it's also warm and comforting. When the light fades, the girl is gone, and the room is empty. But Ethan can feel a sense of peace, like something has been resolved.

As the sense of peace settles over him, Ethan starts to feel himself changing. The room starts to fade away, and he feels himself being pulled upwards. He looks down and sees his own body, lying on the floor. It's as if he's floating above himself, looking down. The room below him is starting to disappear, and he feels himself moving faster and faster. Suddenly, he's in a different place, a place that's full of light and warmth.

Ethan looks around and realizes that he's standing in a beautiful, lush garden. There are trees and flowers everywhere, and the air is filled with the scent of jasmine and honeysuckle. The sky is a clear, perfect blue, and there's a gentle breeze. The garden seems to go on forever, and it's like nothing he's ever seen before. There's a feeling of peace and serenity in the air, and he feels a sense of belonging. Do you think he's in heaven? 🤔

it's like a memory, a place that's special to her and feels special to him too. As he looks around, he sees the girl in the distance, running towards him with a huge smile on her face. She looks just as she did when she was alive, and she's calling his name. When she reaches him, she throws her arms around him and laughs. "You found me!" she says. "I've been waiting for you."

  "Who are you?" Ethan asked confused

The girl looks at him, a little surprised. "You don't know who I am?" she asks. "You're my best friend, the one who's always been there for me," she says. She looks at him expectantly, as if she's waiting for him to remember her.

"Best friend?" "I've been dead for 3 years and I don't remember my past" Ethan says sure of himself

The girl looks a little sad, but she nods. "Yes, you died three years ago. And I know that you've been struggling to remember. But I want you to know that it's okay. I'm here for you, and we'll figure this out together." Her words are comforting, and he feels himself relaxing. "But who are you?" he asks again. "You'll remember soon," she says with a smile. "But for now, just call me your friend."

As he looks into her eyes, he feels a warmth and a familiarity that he can't explain. It's like he's known her forever, even though he can't remember her. They stand there for a moment, just looking at each other, and he feels a sense of peace he hasn't felt in a long time. "I'm glad you're here," he says. "I am too," she says. "We have a lot to catch up on." And with that, they start to explore the garden together.

She walks him up to her favourite flower, ' Scorpion Grasses' " This flower has a special meaning, it's a Forget -me-not flower and for me it means that no matter how much time has passed, the memories of loved ones will always be with you."

I hope this helps you remember some of your past and then a voice of a woman called out "Ethan, Thi....." It's time to come in, he didn't hear the young girl's name clearly .Then the girl said " Mom's calling us, let's go" She stretched out her hand to him and he was about to reach it, everything disappeared around him disappeared including the girl.