Chapter Thirty Four

(18+) Some of you might be confused as to why you got an update on AS. I have decided to continue with this book because I was just not ready to let Ivy and Victoria go, and mainly because I was too lazy to start over with the sequel when Wattpad deleted it.

Credits to MWM for this chapter :)

(If you're not comfortable reading smut I suggest you wait/skip to the next chapter as this one is filled with it. Don't worry, you won't miss anything important.)

Today dragged on endlessly, a monotonous procession of meetings and dinners with Victoria's colleagues—corporate rituals that held little interest for me. Did I say Victoria? I meant to say my girlfriend's colleagues.

The title still felt foreign on my tongue, a surreal reminder of the unexpected turn my life had taken. Alone, she was a whirlwind of affection, her touch a comforting reassurance of our bond. But in the presence of others, she withdrew, a subtle barrier between us and the prying eyes of the world.

Bea's persistent advances only added to the tension, her flirtatious overtures met with icy indifference from Victoria. And when she dared to cross the line of propriety, Victoria's response was swift and cutting, a harsh rebuke that left no room for misunderstanding.

But amidst the chaos of the day, there was a glimmer of respite—a moment of intimacy shared between us in the quiet sanctuary of a quaint restaurant nestled close to our hotel. As we savored our first dinner together as girlfriends, I couldn't help but feel a sense of contentment wash over me—a fleeting moment of peace amidst the storm of uncertainty that surrounded us.

Tomorrow, we would return to the chaos of our daily lives, but for now, I allowed myself to bask in the warmth of her presence, grateful for this small reprieve from the trials and tribulations of our complicated relationship.

Victoria sat across from me, a vision of elegance in a purple silk blouse that hugged her curves in all the right places. Her hair cascaded in loose waves around her shoulders, a soft halo of gold in the dimly lit ambiance of the restaurant. With two buttons undone, the gentle curve of her neckline teased my senses, a tantalizing glimpse of the beauty that lay beneath.

"You look beautiful," I murmured, unable to tear my gaze away from her captivating presence. Victoria's smile was a radiant beacon in the darkness, a flicker of warmth that set my heart ablaze with longing.

"Thank you, darling" she replied, her voice a melodic symphony that echoed in the quiet space between us.

The arrival of our food broke the spell, the tantalizing aroma of freshly cooked dishes filling the air with a mouthwatering allure. Without hesitation, I dove into my meal with gusto, my hunger gnawing at my insides like a relentless beast.

But just as I began to savor the flavors dancing upon my tongue, I felt a sudden pressure against my leg—a subtle brush of warmth that sent a jolt of electricity racing through my veins. Startled, I glanced up to find Victoria's eyes twinkling with mischief, a barely visible smirk playing at the corners of her lips.

Caught off guard, I struggled to maintain my composure, the unexpected contact sending my thoughts spiraling into chaos.

As we finished our meal, the air was thick with anticipation, a silent tension simmering beneath the surface of our conversation. The clink of glasses and the murmur of voices provided a backdrop to the intimate dance of our intertwined limbs—a silent symphony of longing and desire that pulsed between us like a current of electricity.

By the time we ordered another round of drinks, Victoria's foot had found its way to my inner thigh—a bold gesture that sent a thrill of excitement coursing through my veins. With trembling hands, I reached for the dessert menu, my eyes scanning the array of tempting options with indecision.