Chapter 14 (smut)

It has gotten dark and Lucifer and Alastor had decided to make their way back to the hotel, both filled with joy. The entire short walk, Lucifer was either looking down at his ring or up at Alastor's face, his cheeks flushed.

Alastor looked back down at him, smiling. "You didn't really think I was going to break up with you, did you?" He tilted his head slightly. "Well you've been sneaking around for weeks, you've been nervous and your choice of wording wasn't the best leading up to the question.

"Well I'm sorry you thought that, but I was sneaking around trying to get the perfect ring, and I was nervous because I wasn't even sure if you wanted to take that step forward." Alastor explained as they made their way towards the entrance of the hotel. "Well I definitely do, you just didn't seem like the marriage type." Lucifer chuckled, opening and closing the hotel doors behind them.

"Everyone will be asleep at this time, so we better be quiet." Alastor whispered, standing in the middle of the main room as he took Lucifer by the waist, kissing him gently. Lucifer gripped Alastor by his shirt, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss.

Alastor slipped his hands up Lucifer's shirt, his hand running over his stomach and chest. Lucifer whined into the kiss, his hips rubbing against Alastors as he pulled away briefly. "Should we go up to a room?" Lucifer spoke breathlessly. Alastor just grinned, licking his lips. "We should be fine as long as you're quiet~"

Alastor kissed Lucifer again, unbuttoning the kings shirt needily as he gently pushed him to sit on the sofa in the middle of the room. Alastor continued to kiss him, stripping the man's shirt off as Lucifers hand resched for Alastors belt, unbuckling it and unzipping his trousers.

Alastor began kissing down Lucifer's neck, shoulder and to his collar bone, his hands managing to take off the king's trousers. The radio demon kept kissing down Lucifer's chest, his eyes watching Lucifer as he made soft moans, biting his lip to try and keep quiet. Alastors lips made their way to Lucifer's nipples, licking and nipping at them, his hands caressing Lucifer's sides.

Lucifer covered his own mouth, his head flung back with his eyes shut, muffling the sweet whimpers. He found himself spreading his legs, giving Alastors hand access to his groin. Alastor began running his thumb over Lucifer's clothed cock, his lips kissing all the way down to his hips, kissing over the tip of Lucifer's cock.

"Take it off." Lucifer panted, looking down at Alastor briefly, his body shivering in anticipation. "In due time, darling~" Alastor smirked, one hand rubbing Lucifer's hardening cock through his boxers and the other hand reaching down towards his own cock, pulling it out and slowly pumping his hand on it.

Alastor began kissing Lucifer's thigh, nipping at it as he felt Lucifer jerk his hips, letting out a muffled moan. "Mm~ thank you for reminding me." Alastor grinned as he slowly bit down onto Lucifer's thigh, leaving a small, bloodied bite mark as he licked the golden liquid that spilled from it.

"You taste just as divine as the first time, baby." Alastor whined, his voice muffled by his lips on Lucifer's thigh, lapping up the blood. "Fuckk~ Alastor.." Lucifer moaned out, trying to keep his mouth covered. Alastor could feel Lucifer twitch beneath his tongue.

Alastor moved both hands up to Lucifer's boxers, slowly pulling them down and off. "Oh my gorgeous boy~" Alastor hummed, taking Lucifer's cock into hand, his thumb running over the tip teasingly, his tongue making a beeline for Lucifer's ass. He licked at the entrance, slowly working it inside. Lucifer's chest rose and fell dramatically, panting into his hand.