Chaos

(first)

Tim had borrowed something from Jason, and he was currently on his way to return it did Jason know that he borrowed it no that is why he's currently on his way to returning it.

"Why did I ever think it was a good idea to borrow something without asking from Jason of all people!" Tim spoke quietly underneath his breath.

"This is such a bad idea! why am I returning it by myself what if he's there!" Tim thinks to himself hysterically.

He climbs down the fire escape and sneaks in through the window after he disables all the traps *For such a paranoid guy you'd think there'd be more traps* Tim thinks suspicious of the lack of traps. As he goes to put it back where he found it, he notices something on Jason's couch he goes to get a closer look stops in his track Because that is not something that is a person, he goes a little bit closer to inspect a little more and notices that they're not breathing he Checks for A pulse and he freezes up in his spot.

"Of course, it would be Jason's place that has a dead body lying on his couch!? what is this even doing here!! You know what I don't even want to know this is his business I'm getting outta here before he comes back?!" He thinks yet again hysterically as he scoodattles to get out of here before Jason appears in his haste, he doesn't notice the body sit up and yawn.

(Danny Has had a long day not only has he had to deal with the observance but it was the first time he left his body at his boyfriend's apartment without his boyfriend being home and he was a bit worried because his boyfriend lived in crime alley which had a lot of break-ins he got Two Jason's home and went back into his body he sits up and yawns He looks around and notices that the book of Jasons That Jason was so upset that he lost was back

"Weird I wonder where This Book was to begin with" Danny questions himself but otherwise just lets it go forgetting about it entirely for the moment)

(second)

Dick was going to check on their brother after Tim came home from his little 'run' they could tell that he was unnerved. And they were worried about their little wing.

Unlike their little brother they decided they were going to knock on little wings door in the hopes that they'd be let in after years of being raised by Alfred and Bruce they do know their manners and Alfred would have an aneurysm if they didn't knock at the very least even if they left them felt in by themselves it must have been their lucky day because Jason opened the door for them Albeit it was still locked and only opened a little bit and actually allowed them To come inside a little bit of negotiation first though

"Dickwing what are you doing here." Jason had asked in his usual gruff voice.

"Is a big brother not allowed to visit their little wing anymore!" Dick Said with the dramatics they knew their little wing loved and seemed to have worked because they brought a smile to their little wing's face which in turn brought a smile to theirs

"Usually, I would disagree with that but considering it's you not really, so I digress come in" Jason closes the door to take the lock off and open the door the rest of the way to allow Dick to come in.

They came inside with all the energy of a golden retriever.

"Would you like some tea" Jason asked Heading towards the kitchen to make tea.

Dick Looked around because it has been quite a while since they've been to Jason's apartment and notices some differences there are some photos on the wall that They don't Spare a second glance at and some other new things They go to sit on the couch and stops in their track because there's somebody there already.