10 Laws for Elliot by The IPC

THINGS THAT ELLIOT R ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO IN THE INTERNATIONAL PEACE COOPERATOON DUE TO "SEVERAL" ̶d̶u̶m̶b̶a̶s̶s̶e̶s̶ 📶INCIDENTS INCLUDING HIM.

1. Elliot's password for the server is not allowed to be given to anyone in the IPC. especially  ̶e̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶T̶o̶p̶a̶z̶ ̶d̶u̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶t̶a̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶a̶x̶ ̶e̶v̶a̶s̶i̶o̶n̶.̶ 📶

2. Elliot is not to be near to the IPC's IT since he becomes the IT station itself.

3. Elliot is not allowed to be handed a hand gun for self defense due to ̶s̶e̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶f̶l̶a̶s̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶e̶y̶e̶s̶. 📶 almost endangering themselves because of it.

4. Elliot it not allowed to be near to any statues or fountains that belongs to the IPC, we are not sure why but the highers ups say that he kept laughing at it for no reasons like a maniac in a straigh jacket.
(or mainly because of memes of it.)

5. Elliot is not allowed to spend more than 24 hours with aventurine.

6. ELLIOT IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE NEAR ANY COMPUTER AT ALL COST UNLESS THERE IS SOMEONE KEEPING TRACK OF HIM— not because he is a huge threat, but its because we are taking pre caution. the last time we have him unsupervised with the computer, the IPC is flooded with meme virus.

̶N̶E̶V̶E̶R̶ ̶G̶O̶N̶N̶A̶ ̶G̶I̶V̶E̶ ̶Y̶O̶U̶ ̶U̶P̶.̶ 📶
̶N̶E̶V̶E̶R̶ ̶G̶O̶N̶N̶A̶ ̶L̶E̶T̶ ̶Y̶O̶U̶ ̶D̶O̶W̶N̶ 🎮

7. Elliot is not allowed to be given gifts from strangers, including working from the IPC due to having a higher possibility of having him being poisoned.

8. Elliot is not allowed to be near with cats due to being injured by them each time he is close to it.

Note to Elliot: even if you beg us, you are not allowed to.

̶U̶P̶D̶A̶T̶E̶:̶ ̶E̶L̶L̶I̶O̶T̶ ̶I̶S̶ ̶A̶L̶L̶O̶W̶E̶D̶ ̶W̶I̶T̶H̶ ̶C̶A̶T̶S̶ 📶

9. Elliot is not allowed to edit this page.

̶I̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶f̶i̶ ̶s̶t̶f̶u̶,̶ ̶L̶e̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶t̶s̶.̶ 📶

No Elliot.

̶Y̶e̶s̶ ̶E̶l̶l̶i̶o̶t̶.̶  📶

10. Elliot is not allowed to be harassed by any members of the IPC, requested by Dr Ratio.

Aww thats so sweet - 📶

Elliot, Please stop editing the IPC's law for 20.34 minutes straight, I am

currently bathing right now. - 🛁

I never would' ve expected this. - 💰

Elliot, Send list of locatioms of tax evaders please. I'll send you the reward later. 🪙

11. Elliot is not allowed to give access to anybody's password to open the IPC's wiki.

📶 - Elliot
🎮 - Silverwolf
💰 - Aventurine
🪙 - Topaz
🛁 - Dr Ratio