+ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛᴀɢᴇ.

____________________ _ _

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs :
_______________ __ ___ _

ɪᴛᴏsʜɪ sᴀᴇ :
79%

-He might be a bit...freaky for now,but he still has some sanity left in him! (its drastically disappearing 😣)

-Wont kill anyone......yet.

-He's slowly obsessing over you from watching you play vb

ɪᴛᴏsʜɪ ʀɪɴ :
12%

-He's confused about who you are to him.

-Mixed feelings

-He thinks you're lukewarm,but a pretty lukewarm :>

-As of now,hes still gonna be focusing on improving his soccer skills.

-Cant get rid of your pretty image in his head.

-Has watched your old soccer matches before,he thinks you're okay...'ig'

sʜɪᴅᴏᴜ ʀʏᴜsᴇɪ :
69% (im sorry😭)

-Gods...how do i even say this?

-...Has ordered multiple merch of you,and...did some unique things to it.

-I repeat,this man has a plushi of you that he cuddles with.

-Ego is so done sith his bullshit. Loki too.

-He thinks you're very fit for soccer and should just leave the volleyball team you're in.

-He's inlove,not obsessed,, yet.

________________ _

sɪᴅᴇ-ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs :
__________ _ __ __

ɪsᴀɢɪ ʏᴏɪᴄʜɪ :
59%

-He's a big fan of yours, So he definitely has multiple merch of you in his house.

-He brought his Y/n plushie with him when they went to shibuya,when his friends questioned it,he would ramble all day long about you,What a sweetheart!

-

Not a yandere! Just a cute admirer ;)

-One time when you were still in japan (before you went to france) for a match,He was extra early to be in the front seat,and was overjoyed when you went to mini-him and gave him your volleyball thats signed.

-He kept it in his room,and smiles everytime he gets reminded of that time when he looks at it

-Gave you a teddy bear and bouquet full of (f/f),but stayed anonymous,he was too shy! (He mailed it to you)

-You kept the teddy bear and its still sitting in your room

-The flowers? You of course took care of them and placed them in a vase.

_____________

ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs? ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ 'ɪɴʟᴏᴠᴇ-ɪɴʟᴏᴠᴇ' ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛᴀɢᴇs ᴀʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ 10.
___________________________

Chapter six will be posted soon!

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬 𝗧𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗗 :)

im literally nagi seishiro

im literally nagi seishiro.......𝔦𝔪 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔫𝔞𝔤𝔦 𝔰𝔢𝔦𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔬.......