My First Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story contains themes of BD/SM, DD Kink, Strong language and Sexual themes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I cannot believe it's Christmas again," I whined while helping my mother and Mrs. Williams set the long table in Mrs. Williams's country house.

"It happens every fucking year?"

Mason Williams has- had- been my childhood friend for as long as I could remember. My brothers, his brothers, Mason and I used to be thick as thieves.

He's a few years older than me and was my brother's best mate but they drifted apart when Mason moved up the country when we left for college. We only saw each other yearly at his family's house at Christmas.

Mason and his family had come to our house for Halloween and we went to theirs for Christmas and so, the tradition began. Mason stopped coming to Halloween at ours when he started dating Jaz a couple of years ago.

I didn't dignify his smart remark with a response.

Asshole.

He grabbed a beer from the fridge and left without another word.

Mrs Williams shook her head, "You should go talk to him, he's having a hard time with Jaz,"

"Jaz? I thought they broke up," I scrunched my eyebrows together and straightened up

"Oh, they did, but she doesn't seem to understand that,"

"Oh," was all I could say.

"Go have a beer with him, I think Eric is in there too and I'm sure your brothers will be here soon," She glanced at the clock, "They should be anyway,"

I glanced at my mother who gave an encouraging nod.

He was a fully grown man, he could look after himself but whatever. I was still pissed off at him for the absolute prick he had become while he was with Jaz. Jaz was a nutcase but she never gave me the impression she was insecure or that she found me to be a threat.

I understand that men and women being friends could be tricky, But before that night, I had never looked at Mason as anything more than a friend.

The dude had been in the friend zone for so long he had his own parking space.

And I was the only female he spoke to that he had cut off completely once they started dating. He kept in contact with all the other girls we had known.

I didn't say anything. I don't think he told his mother we weren't on the best terms, and I doubt my mother said anything either.

I plastered on a smile, grabbed a beer and walked through the house in search of Princess Charming.

I found him in the backyard on the old swing we used to play on, his shoulders slumped, a joint in one hand and his beer in the other.

"Hey, you okay?" My voice was soft and delicate.

And fake as fuck. I had been waiting to get him alone.

"I'm fine," His tone was clipped and cold.

"Wow! You're speaking to me,"

"Do you have to be such a bitch all the time?"

"Only if you do it too, sweetheart," I winked, sitting down in front of him, crossing my legs under me and setting my beer down beside my leg, "Are you going to share that?"