𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

back with another update!! 

read, vote, comment and enjoy!!

***

When I came home, all my brothers were here. Wilson was sitting at the front, radiating a scary, powerful aura. There was coldness and harshness in his eyes. Kieran's loving eyes were replaced by an ominous wall. Romero had ruthlessness and hatred in his eyes. Elijah had anger, powerful burning flames in his eyes. They stared at me as I came inside.

I took off my shoes and standed in front of them, quieting my heart, who was scared. I wasn't scared, mainly because if I was scared, I wouldn't be allowed to live.

"Emmaline." Wilson said curtly, hands clasped, as he stared into my eyes. "Tell me what is one of the rules I have told you?"

Knowing what he meant, I replied, "No boys."

"So, tell me." His voice got darker and clipped with each word. "Why were you talking to a boy all alone in the room?"

I brought my project to the table, and spoke.

"When I went to gym, my gym teacher told me to place my project in the storage room so it won't be damaged."

"But, when I returned to pick my project. It was missing. I waited until a boy came inside with my project."

As soon as I said that, my brothers except Wilson clenched their hands. The twins gritted their teeth.

"My project -" I pushed the project towards them. "- as you can see is destroyed."

Wilson examined the project, while Kieran narrowed his eyes at the liquid and whispered into Wilson's ears. Romero and Elijah communicated with their eyes.

"I asked him what happened to the project. He said he was a messenger, and he was threatened by my gym teacher. I told him to go away, and he ran."

I waited for them to speak.

"What's your teacher's name?" Kieran finally asked, breaking the tension.

"Mr. Randy."

"I thought he was taken care of." Romero muttered under his breath.

Maybe, I should tell him what he did.

It was as if Wilson read my mind. "Did he do anything else?"

Yes, extremely. But the question is should I tell my brothers or not? Well at least, Wilson and Kieran.

If Irene was here, she would be yelling at me, asking why I wasn't saying anything. She would've blabbed everything right away.

"No." I was a very convincing liar, which helped a lot.

"Well, you're excused this one time. Because it was your teacher's fault. And you did tell the boy to run away. But do not ever disobey me. You do not want to feel the consequences."

"Did you hear me, brat?" She pulled me up by the hair, choking me. "Did you hear me?"

"Yes, master." I bowed my head, looking at my hands chained up.

"What did I say?"

"For it to be good. If it isn't good, it will suffer. It will pay the consequences."

"Good," She cooed, patting me on the head, making me lick her hand.

"You may eat now."

"Oh, master is so kind. It doesn't deserve to eat."

No. I won't remember, I refuse.

"Okay."