CHAPTER 2

As they arrived at the company, Suno expected that there would be fans outside the company. But not a lot!?

The manager turned to them and said with an unexpected expression on his face, "Wait here, I will just call the company guards. I didn't expect that there would be a lot of people now." as the manager walked out of the car they're in to call some help.

"Maybe it's because of our comeback photos that were released yesterday," Heeseung said out of nowhere.

This make Suno looked in Heeseung's direction,then he sees how worried Heeseung was looking directly at Jake, who now looked confused about the things happening. "Maybe this is why Heeseung Hyung said those things-to comfort Jake Hyung," he thought while looking at both of them.

Suno feels like he is watching a drama,seeing how they have their own world. It's like they're the characters of the story, and he, Suno, is the reader, an outsider of the story, and he is there just to watch and doesn't have the right to meddle in their story. And he doesn't know if he should feel happy or bad about it.

As they wait in the car, Suno feels suffocated as he patiently waits for what is to come. But then they were startled by the door suddenly opening and popping their manager out.

"Okay, just go one line," the manager said as they went out of the car.Suno, follow the guard." Suno is in the front of their line, followed by Jake, who is in the middle, and Heeseung, who is at the end.

Suno carefully followed the guard as instructed. Ignoring the flashing lights on both sides of his face, but a lot of unexpected things are really happening in his life, both good and bad. Him being able to debut in Enhypen, being loved by a lot of people,loving his members, being diagnosed with this disease, being part of controversies, and now being pushed around by people, causing him to fall directly to the floor, but he doesn't want things to be dramatic, so he quickly stands up not to cause more commotion to anyone.

When they get inside the company. Suno was panting as if he had just run 1 kilometer. It scares him because even just walking now exhausts him, and he knows that this is not good.

Suno is busy managing his breathing when he is startled by the sudden presence of his hyung, Heeseung Hyung. "Suno, are you okay?" Suno just nods to his question because he knows that Heeseung Hyung has no intention of prolonging this conversation, so he doesn't bother.

After Suno responded to him, Heeseung quickly went to Jake to check on him. Suno, on the other hand, was left behind and saw everything. He saw how Heeseung quickly walked to Jake and how he quickly changed his facial expression from serious to worried and gentle as he looked into Jake, worriedly asking him if he's fine. Suno couldn't take it. There's a feeling in his stomach that he's being crumpled.

Suno turned his head so he could focus on his breathing. Gladly, their manager came after them. "Are you okay!?" their manager said, and he just nodded. "How about you guys!?" he asked the two from afar, and they responded that they're fine. But Suno still hasn't recovered his breathing, and it's giving him a hard time, so he excuses himself first, and out of nowhere, he feels nauseous.

Suno went to the farthest bathroom that few staff used, locking it so that no one could enter.The feeling of nauseousness is gone, but now it is even worse. He wanted to puke, so he hurriedly went to the cubicle. He cried; it hurts. feeling like you were throwing up your lungs. Stuff that is stock in his lungs. Air that does not go to his lungs. It hurts so bad. He just wanted to shout, but even shouting is so hard.

Suno keeps throwing up petals of cosmos. a lot of 'em; it tastes metallic, and he knows why. It hurts so bad that he just wanted to stop. But he reminded himself while banging his chest, "Just a little more. Endure it, just a little more," he said.

Even though Suno has been enduring for 2 years, he is completely aware of the situation he is in and how dangerous he is. Still, he wants more time. Just a little more, he wants to taste the bitter sweetness of this thing, and maybe... just maybe the thing he wants would come true,that the person he like would look at him so lovely,that the feelings that he had for him would be the same.

After such a hard time, Suno had to compose himself.He stood up, laying his back on the door of the cubicle, hands in the chest,taking a deep breath so that it could go back to normal.And then that person's smile flashed in his mind, loving how it feels if he was the reason why that person was smiling.Such thoughts had to be brushed away because he had to be quick in preparing himself so that the members wouldn't be worried.

Suno took his bag, and now, seeing himself in the mirror of the bathroom,it sunken him seeing how exhausted he looked. He looks pale; it looks like his body would just break down and give up at any time.Suno signs because he needs to prepare himself for the day. He taps his face so he will look more alive.

"Kim Sunoo, it's all right!" he said, cheering himself up before unlocking the door of the bathroom and walking out.

Suno's currently walking on the way to their practice room. He knew that the other members would be there by this time. When he was close to the door, he heard the whole group laughing and smiling, and their voices resonated inside the room. Suno looked at them from the door of the room; maybe he was not just wanting that person's love but also to treasure the time that he has with them. He smiled bitterly, watching from afar, knowing how things would go.

'Suno wished that time would stop,
wishing to stay at this moment forever. Even if the exchange is his life,.'

"Hi guys! So this is the end of chapter 2 of the story. Sorry if the story is too short for your liking, but as I said, it's my first time writing a story. Still, I'm trying to make it longer than before and trying my best to describe what's in my mind or the scene in my mind( kekeke scene? Kala mo talaga professional). Anyways, I'm going to try updating every Sunday a week. So stay tuned."

words: 1139