Chapter ten

-Evelyn POV-

I park on the opening of the club as the location of her leads here. I get off the car as i see Ava getting closer to me and slowly she starts to fall i rush to her side and catch just in time before she does.

Still in my arms i hold her and see her hair as i put a starnd of it behind her ear. I get her on my arms and slowly open the car as i put her in the passenger seat securing she is fine. She has drank way too much alcohol and from my guess it's her first time. But by the voice she called me i think something happended there. I get on my seat as i start the engine again and i think where to take her.

I can't just take her to my house she must have friends that are worried for her, but at the same time i can't leave her alone. If she was awake at least i would know where she lives. Well until she's conscious i should take her on my house. Nothing wrong will happen right?

I drive slowly as not attempting to wake her. And i do care, i care for her wellbeing but she makes me soft, i feel soft around her and that is not okay. Something about her is just magnetic it's like she pulls you to herself without knowing. It's wrong in so many ways but can i even help myself?

Enough thinking and i get out the car as im now at my house, i open her door too and slowly put her in my arms as i go to the door of the house. I pull the door as i get over the stairs carefully not making a sound for her. I open a room as it's my bed and put her in.

I close the door as i go down the stairs. It's late and i get a glass of water trying to take my mind off. I hear a voice calling me so im guessing she must've woken up. I get to the door and i see her looking at the room searching maybe thinking she's kidnapped.

"Not to worry i haven't kidnapped you yet i just simply didn't know your home adress and you were unconscious." I chuckle as she looks confused.

"Is this your house?" She asks genuinely interested.

"You could say that but this is my bedroom so you're kinda taking my space." I say as she tries to get up.

"I should go." As she says that i grab her hand making her look at me.

"Something happened that's why you called, it definitely wasn't random so just tell me what happened. Im not letting you leave until you do." I say as she sighs looking at me.

"It's not that important. Im sorry i called you." She looks at her hands and i get a hold of her chin lifting it so she now looks in my eyes.

"I don't mind you calling me, for what it's worth you can call me a hundred times and i'd still answer." I say still looking at her eyes. I just feel it she will have me in her fingers or the other way around a thing i already have.

"Something happended a person that's why i left the party but before that i was having a headache maybe because it was my first time drinking. The rest is a blur i remember trying to come to your car then just a blank." She says as she tries to hold somehow herself.

"Are you okay?" I ask genuinely concerned what if I hadn't been there in time.

"Im fine now. Though i would love a hot chocolate though." She says an i laugh at her request. She's just unbelievable.

"Sure anything else while youre at it?" I say as i walk to the kitchen and she follows behind me.

"A kiss wouldn't be so bad" She says mumbling in her voice.

"Is that so?" I ask and she blushes her cheeks bright red.

"I didn't say anything." Sure i believe that my ears are so much better.

"Okay then. Do you put sugar on the chocolate or not?" I say as i make her the drink.

"No I don't. Thank you." She says smiling as i put the drink before her.

"You're welcome darling." As i say the nickname she folds, i know how to say everything that makes her blush.

"So umm where are you sleeping since i was on your bed just earlier?" She says as i smirk at her.

"Well since you got my bed Im gonna sleep in the sofa." I say as its the only bed i have but i would definitely let her have it, if she is more comfortable.

"You can sleep in the bed i should take the sofa it's no worry." She says offering me to sleep in my bed. I wont take no for an answer.

"No you're my guest you'll sleep in my bed for as long as you're okay im okay too." I offer and she sighs searchung for my eyes.

"Okay then if you say so but on one condition, you sleep with me?" She says not hesitating one bit.

"Are you flirting with your teacher Ava?" I ask as i get closer to her and she looks away.

"I'm not it's just your bed too I would'nt love to leave you freezing in the cold as im in your shoes already." She says shrugging her shoulders at me. Bold.

"As you wish, you should sleep then and me next to you as im very much tired love." I say and she nods her head at me.

"Yeah.. yeah you're right." She stutters as she tries to get words out of her mouth.

We get to the stairs and i open the door holding it for her to get in. She gets on the bed and i leave the door half open as i get to the bed too.

We sit in silence as there isn't no word, just our minds in silence. She turns as she falls asleep. What am i even doing? A student in my bed and i still feel so secure and comfortable at the same time. It's wrong but at the same time right, i think her in anyway just makes me feel at ease. Her presence even here and it changes me. Am i falling for her? Not yet but I don't know these feelings are just different. In a way she is changing me. I don't want to change but her. Maybe im gonna be just an expectation just for her.

I feel safe for once i believe this girl is different. I can feel it.

Yayyy we are so close guysssss aghhhh. I cant wait for them to be together ughhhh. All of you thank you for everything i just cant stop thanking all of you.

Everyone of you for all the support everything. I love you so much. You guys are just the best.

This book is such a good experience and di cant wait to make more chapters. Everyone of you deserves an appreciation.
I love you so much❤️❤️❤️