CHAPTER 10

TIN

Vel fell asleep on my arm. We are still on the sofa and naked. I figure he will be cold if he keeps being clothless the whole night so I very swiftly remove myself and get a blanket for both of us. I was thinking of moving him to the bed, but I feel like it will feel warmer to cuddle tightly on the tiny sofa, so I returned to my previous position and slept while hugging him. 

And I'm dreaming. We psychopaths rarely dream, even if we did, our dreams are always on black and white, but my dream tonight had a slight soft color. My dream is about my papa, as always, I never dream about anything else, it is always about my papa. He smiles at me, and said “You are so love, my Pooh, I will always love you, forever”

I woke up from the dream with a tight feeling on my chest. What kind of feeling is this? 

Vel still soundly sleeps while hugging me. He fidget a little when he feels me moving but didn’t wake up.

I hugged him back and tried to come back to sleep but this weird feeling still bothered me. I never feel anything after I dream before but this time why this feeling? I look back at my dad's explanation about feelings that normal people feel. This feeling is similar to his description about sadness. But why did I feel sad? Did I feel sad because of my dream? Why? That doesn’t make sense.

VEL

I almost fall from the sofa when I wake up and stretch my body the next morning. I totally forgot we were falling asleep here on this sofa. A blanket covering both me and Tin. Did Tin get this blanket to cover us last night? This psychopath is more caring than I thought.

What surprised me the most is Tin still asleep. This is the first time I saw him sleeping. He looks so defenseless when he just sleeps like this, no sign of the scary psychopath or the almighty Enigma at all. I just lay there and looked closely at his face. He’s really handsome and also cute at the same time. He has long eyelashes, his nose is sharp and so does his chin. And those lips, those small plump lips. How many things have those lips done to my body, from top to bottom?

I touch his lips softly and it wakes him up. He opens his eyes slowly and groans.

“Good morning…” I greet him.

He stretched his body and looked at the clock on the wall above us. It was 6.05 AM.

“Ah… I’m late”

I know he refers to his usual wake up time at 6AM or before, by his standart he was late by 5 minutes. For me it was actually too early. 

“This is the second time I've woken up late because of you” he said.

“Hm? When was the first time?”

“During our first time”

“Ah… the time you left me without any words”

He scoffed “Should I wait for all of my one night stands to wake up and prepare breakfast for them? I only do that with you.”

He gives me a smooch on my lips then gets up from the sofa. He is still butt naked and he is looking for his pants among our clothes that spread all the way from the front door to the sofa. He found his pants on the leg of the sofa. 

“Where is mine?” I ask him as he puts on his pants.

“If you don’t find it, will you go full naked the whole morning?” he said while his feet visibly trying to hide my pants.

I throw a sofa pillow at him “Give me my pants!”

He laughed and threw my pants at me then walked to the kitchen.