~One~

[Plss ignore the mistakes as part is unedited]
●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~

AUTHOR'S POV;

Udaipur Airport..

It was afternoon.. The sun had bathed the whole atmosphere with its warm light.. Exiting the airport premises,a girl in her twenties was waiting for someone,wearing a black coord set,looking absolutely stunning,giving whole of sassy vibes.. It wasn't much when she collided with someone who was busy on a call, due to which her bag fell on the ground nd all her stuff scattered on the floor...

Being Short-tempered she just blasted out on the guy shouting,

Dikhai nhi deta kya?? Andhe ho?? Dekhke nhi chal sakte?? Areyy nhi nhi,hum thodi na dekhke chalenge,hume toh phone mai gusse rehna hai..Areyy chalo,takraye toh takraye, mera saman giradiya.. Madad toh nhi kari but ek sorry bolne tak ki decency nhi bachi hai aajkal logon mai.. Dekho, ab bhi mendhak jaisi badibadi ankhein karke dekh raha hai, yeh nhi k madad hi karde..

The guy, who now seemed offended due to her constant blaming and shouting,finally bend down to help her and cutting her off spoke,

Look madam,this wasn't intentional.. I got a work call nd being engrossed in it,I didn't noticed around nd hence collided with you for which am extremely sorry.. So now can u please stop shouting in your irritating voice..

He said the last sentence by giving more pressure on the irritating voice which did nothing but only ignited her anger more but before she could speak anything her phone rang nd hence quickly picking her stuff up,she left from there,attending the call.. While that guy too left from there making an irritated face..

As soon as she reached the parking,she found the person and running towards him,quickly hugged him while that person too hugged her with a broad smile,adoring his face..

I missed you,bunny.. Said she

Even I missed  you,Kuhu.. Replied the person..

Huhh.. Kaira Goenka cheez hi aisi hai k ache ache usko yaad karte hai.. Said she while flipping her hair..

While the boy replied while smacking her head lightly,Oo nautanki bas.. Chal ab jaldi ghar, sab wait kar rahe hai..

Both of them,then got settled in the car.. Nd left the place.. It wasn't much when,bunny aka Kairav asked,

So how was your seminar there??

To which she replied excitedly,

Bunny,seminar ka toh kya hi batau?? It was amazing.. Iss ek mahine mai i learnt a lot about art and you know,Ryan the one who had organized the seminar helped me a lot.. He is a nice guy yaar.. You know now we are friends,and he even said that he would help me out with any issues I face in the gallery..

She narrated about her every experience in London in detail.. Soon they reached their home,Goenka Villa.. And without any delay she just went inside running nd found there her dadi, Chachi, Mumma and Avyaan, sitting there waiting for her.. She just went running nd hugged her mom tight who firstly got startled but then took her daughter in a tight hug muttering "Mera Bacha".. Both stayed like that for a while and then Kaira met everyone one by one and at last again got settled beside her mother..

It wasn't much when her mother asked,

Toh iss ek mahine mai kitni shaitani kari?? Kis kis ko apne pranks se pareshan kara??

To which she replied with a mischievous smile,

Kya lagta hai aapko?? Bohot saaro ko matlab mere naye dosto ko aur kya batau mai aapko itna maja aaya na.. By God, it was fun..

Listening her all laughed a bit as they knew that she would do such things there too while her mother twisted her ear due to which she winced saying "Uuii Maa"..

While her mother scolded her saying,

Mana kara tha na koi bhi shaitani karne?? Agar kuch ulta sidha hi gaya hota toh?? Ek t..

But before she could scold her further,her chachi spoke in between saying,

Areyy didi kya aap bhi baatein leke beth gayi.. Kiuu abhi aayi hai usko thoda aaram karne do.. *to Kyra*  Jaa bacha tu fresh ho ja, maine tera favorite kha na banaya hai..

Her mother who got that she is just saving Kaira from her scolding spoke,

Bigaado bigaado... Sab samjh rahi hu mai,isko bachaya jaa raha hai..

Now it was Avyaan aka Avi who spoke in between saying,

Kiu,maine jo bola tha woh layi Tu??

To which his mom aka Kaira's Chachi Aradhya scolded him saying,

Kitni baar bola hai didi bol usko,badi hai woh tujhse..

Haan woh bhi bas ek saal,choti maa.. Rehne do,kiu hi thik hai,didi woh bado wala feel deta hai.. Chal Avi,mere room mai deti hun teri cheezen jo tune mangwayi thi.. Said Kaira,saving Avi from any scolding..

But before going she noticed that her father,Maanav and brother,Vivaan are missing from here nd so she asked,

Mumma, papa aur bhai kaha gaye?? Unko pata nhi tha kya k mai aa rahi hun aaj??

Bacha,actually end time par meeting aa gayi achanak se,nd was important toh un dono ko jana pada but un dono ne apni princess k liye kuch toh kara hai.. So Tu fresh ho ja fir you would get that.. Replied her mother..

And after that Kaira left from there to her room with Avi.. Firstly she gave him his parcels to which he got excited and hugged her and that left to his room while she went to get fresh.. After getting fresh and unpacking her stuff,arranging hers in the closet and taking the parcels of other members of family she went out and going into everyone's room kept their parcel or you can say gift on their bed with a note stuck on everyone's gift and then finally she went downstairs...

As soon as she reached downstairs,she found her brother and father present there nd again she ran towards them, engulfing her father first in the hug nd said,

I missed you dadda...

She said this in a childish manner as if she was a 5 year old kid..

Even I missed my princess.. Replied her dad,with a smile.. After breaking hug with him,she met her bhai, hugged him and then after a while of talking and doing masti,her father and brother went in kitchen and brought something which was nothing but a cake made by his father and the Rajasthani Kachori's of her brother's hand.. She relished both the dishes and even ate other food items prepared by her mumma and Choti maa..

●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~
Do share the story further nd yaa vote nd comment your views on it.. Would love to know your views..

~Tansyy..