Chapter 18:the snake pedo

POV Narrator
The tavern was small and worn down.The air was filled with the smell of alcohol and smoke,there wasn't much in there,only a small counter with some barstools and two couches with each one having a small table.
On one of the couches sat the tall woman,smoking a cigarette,she seemingly was waiting for someone.

So when two people entered the tavern she peeked up."Finally,I thought you two died on the way here.",she putted out the cigarette.The two figures sat down opposite to her ,both of them were wearing kumo headbands,it was Darui and C.

"We're not from here,also we had to travel from Kumo to this village.",C said annoyed. "Also next time you don't have to send a whole murder of crows you know?It scared the shit out of the villagers.",Darui added.

"Crows are sozial animals,don't blame me.",Jana replied."So how's Killer B doing?"
"Pretty good,is still rapping and annoying lord A.",Darui answered.A silence engulfed them.Suddenly C tensed up."What's up?",Darui noticed his friends discomfort."I feel a bad chakra aura.....",C replied.

"Oh fuck,Y/N-",Jana stood up and left the tavern,the other two following him."My god danger seems to be following this girl."

POV Y/N
What the fuck is going on.
I stood up and went to the door,I pressed my ear against the door and listened.
"In which room is she?",a deep voice asked."In this room right here,Lord Orochimaru.",another voice replied.

Orochimaru?
Oh shit.
I back up and began to Panik.
"Shit shit shit-",the door bursted open.It indeed was Orochimaru and Kabuto.
"Well well well if it's isn't the last L/N,you're coming with me.",Orochimaru smiled darkly.
Oh hell no.
Not the fucking pedophile.
I looked around the room and saw a Kunai.

DUCK

I let myself fall to the ground and a senbon needle missed me.Then I crawled to the Kunai and took it."Oh you're going to fight back?Well it's going to make it worse.",Kabuto chuckled and went to attack you.

"Shit-",a curse slipped past my lips and I heard my beast say.

Ts,you're weak you know?Ill give you some of my power,but don't expect me to always help you.

I feel a sudden surge of power washing over me and black chakra engulfed me.Orochimaru and Kabuto both looked supposed,Orochimaru's grin widens "HAHAHHA so the myth is true,the eleven tailed beast exist.Now I want you even more."

Ew what.

Dayum even my beast is hating on this guy💀

Get out of here,that pale guy is powerful I don't want you to get into the hands of this pedophile.

That's probably the best idea.I looked around the room and saw a open window.Without really thinking I ran to it and jumped out.
"Bad idea,BAD IDEA AUDHDHSK"
I fell towards the ground.
I closed my eye and waited for the impact.

But it never came.

Instead I was caught by someone.
"What the fuc-wait L/N??",a familiar voice said.I looked up and an extremely confused Darui looked back.
"Y/N why the fuck-",Jana started to ask but was cut of by me. "Ah-uh Pedophile snake.",I choked out,Darui and C looked confused but Jana immediately knew who I meant.

"Orochimaru?Oh fuck."
Darui putted me down and looked up.There was Orochimaru and Kabuto standing on the balcony."That's the bad chakra I felt.",C said."And why is so much chakra coming from you,L/N.Don't tell me-"
He was cut off by Jana who took out her brass knuckles that had blades attached to it.
"We have a bigger problem now."

Orochimaru smirked."I'll take Y/N one way or another." His neck got long like a fucking giraffe and he tried to get close to me,but the other three blocked it.
"Yo get the fuck away from his you ugly snake.",Darui said as he did a electro ninjutsu that was blocked by Kabuto.

Senbon needles flew towards us and we backed off.They came from Kabuto who jumped off the balcony and tried to attack us.

"Lighning release:Lightning Rat Violent Quake."

Multiple lighting discharges manifested around C and dashed straight to Kabuto who skillfully dodged it,he instantly was attacked by Darui who threw Kunais at him he tries to dodge them but one of them had hit his leg.

Meanwhile Orochimaru tried to bite me again but Jana slashed his neck with her bass knuckle and kicked his head away.
This is my chance.

"Water release:Suffication!"

A water bubble manifested around Orochimaru's head and he began to choke.But he could free himself last minute."So so,you're also a fan of forbidden technique's?I could teach you much more,just join me!",he began to laugh but was cut off by Jana punching him full force in geb face with her brass knuckles.

"Y/N DODGE."

A snake came from Orochimaru and bit me in my arm through my sleeve.

"FUCK."