CHAPTER: ONE

It was raining heavily, thunder and lightning were at war with each other, when he was sitting on the roof, wearing a black jacket, with a hat and a mask to hide his face, the moment your identity revealed is the moment when one lose his life in his line of work, the people, he works for are not the bad people, it's just that they kill to remain alive, keep living is the main reason why he is here, in this darkness waiting for the exact moment when he could earn is bread today, he hoped he would finish the job before thunder and lightning struck him, and one more time he prayed to the Moon goddess that his target shouldn't be a kid or an pregnant Omega, it is already hard to wash blood stains of one life and he is not ready to go for two a Times, cause Omegas are very emotional & protective of their pup if you kill one, you doesn't have other options than to kill the other two, since Alpha are ruthless & more driven by their animalistic instincts, they are easy target for him, because he is an Alpha too, it's fun to dominate the other one, Being a dominant alpha makes him more blood thirsty for other alpha.

"He saw the lights on through the window, maybe that target has arrived, he needs to get back to work, do the work & wash away the blood, since rainy nights are always helpful in this matter, So he jumped down the roof into the balcony, as he took out the duplicate keys to the door and window, opening & slowly get in without any noise to alarm the target, Gloves are must, he can't leave any traces of him, pheromones suppressing agents were always available for them before they went out for the target, they can't risk anything & Mile being the best at what he does, Never broken any of these rules, that is why he is untouchable & everyone wants him.
Now He slowly approach the target who is in the shower putting on a loud music, to relax, unknown to the approaching danger, after some time done with the showering & put on his clothes and opened the door only to find A strong Handsome Dominant Alpha standing in front of him, his eyes turned red, stabbing his heart with a silver knife, and Kept looking into his eyes until his soul rest, there is no longer any noise or loud music around him anymore, he is lonely once again. His work is done."

Until he heard that ringtone,
(Took Out his phone)

"Hello, Mr.Mile, the amount has been transferred to your account, thanks for your hard work "

"Thanks "

(End of the call)

This ringtone, he wants to change it but he can't, he can't run away from who he is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Thanks for reading my stories ❤️ Next Chapter update Soon 💛)