Ten

Mako

The water pits were empty when we arrived and I was grateful for that. Still, I chose one far in the corner and dragged over a privacy screen to shield us from view.

While I was used to being naked around the others, I doubted that Raine would want to be.

I strip quickly and get in the warm water, sinking down to my shoulders and looking up at my mate through the steam. She had a worried look on her face, "do I have to get naked?"

"No, little mate," I tell her.

"Will you turn around?"

I do so immediately, and don't turn back until I feel the water move and she tells me I can. When I do turn back, she's as far away as the tiny pool allows her to be, her shirt clinging to her skin, arms crossed over her chest protectively.

"It will be hard to wash wearing that," I point out.

She nods slightly, "I can't be naked in front of you just yet. Is that alright?"

I smile at her, "yes, little mate. I expect nothing and will ask nothing from you that you're not ready to give." I don't tell her that I've already seen her naked, we both know I have. But I don't think that counts since she was unconscious with fever. I want her to be naked in front of me while she's awake, and the fates willing, as she rides my hand.

"Thank you," she tells me, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I reach over and pick up the soap, passing her some before I begin to wash myself. I'm ashamed of how dirty I am and wash my skin until it's raw. I notice that Raine pointedly looks away as I wash between my legs, but her scent catches me by surprise.

My little mate is aroused.

I'm unsure of what to do about it. I know what I want to do, but I don't want to scare her, or worse embarrass her by saying that I can smell her arousal. Even though it's the most delicious scent in the world.

Finally I ask, "would it be too much to ask for a kiss?"

Raine looks surprised, "right now?"

I nod, "I have missed the feel of you. It's been far too long and I fear that I may forget how to kiss if we don't soon."

She smiles slightly, "well in that case, I suppose you can have a kiss."

She crosses the space between us and leans in awkwardly, trying to keep herself afloat while also trying not to touch my naked skin. I can't help but to chuckle at the sight, "you can touch me," I tell her. "It would be easier if you sat on my lap."

"But," she says hesitantly, "you're naked."

I nod, "I am, but I am also your mate and you are allowed to touch me whenever you want. Even if I'm naked."

Indecision flits across her face until she finally says, "fine, I'll sit on your lap. But, you're not to touch me."

I smile at her and raise my hands out of the water, resting them on the ledge of the pool. Once she's sure that my hands aren't moving, she climbs into my lap and straddles one of my legs, putting her hands gently on my shoulder. She's still slightly too far away, so I raise my leg and make her slide closer.

She gives me a small glare and I ask innocently, "what? I didn't touch."

She huffs like she's mad but I see a slight smile tugging on her lips. "Cheeky orc," she mutters.

I lean in close to her, "can I have a kiss now?"

She nods slightly, "yes you can."

She leans in to meet me, her lips soft and hesitant on mine, but they soon grow firm and demanding. I let her take charge, following her lead and enjoying every moment of it.

She leans in more, her body so close that I can feel her clothes fluttering against my skin in the water. Her hands stay on my shoulders but their grip is getting tighter as her scent changes.

I breath her deeply- uncertainty, desire and a hint of fear swirl in my nose. But all are drowned out by the heady scent of her lust.

The urge to pleasure my mate takes hold of me and I almost move my hands without asking. "Can I touch you?" I ask, pulling away from her lips slightly. When she hesitates I say, "just to hold you."

"Yes," she whispers before her lips are back on mine.

My hands go to her hips and I get lost in the taste of her again. I'm unsure who is leading this kiss, and I don't care. All there is, is her. All I want is her.

I'm not sure why, but I capture her bottom lip with my teeth and she gasps softly, the scent of her arousal intensifying.

As gently as I can, I move her hips, making her move against my leg. She gasps louder as her core slides across my thigh and her fingers dig into my shoulders as I move her again.

I go to do it again and she pulls away, "what are you doing?"

"Pleasing my mate," I tell her, my voice thick and low.

"Why?"

"Because you deserve to feel good," I tell her. "Your entire life has been people using you for their pleasure. It's time that someone pleased you." I lean in so that my face is against her neck and I breath deeply, "and I can smell that you want me to."

"What exactly can you smell?" She asks as my lips graze her skin.

My tusk gently rubs against her and there's another flare of arousal, "everything."

"Kiss me again," she demands.

"Happily," I growl as my lips find hers again.

She kisses me hard, harder then she ever has before, devouring my lips hungrily. Her hands hold my face while mine stay firmly on her hips. As her arousal spikes again, I move her against me.

This time, she takes control, moving her core against my thigh quickly. The water sloshes around us as she moves, soft moans escaping her with each pass and I desperately wish she was using my fingers to please herself.

But I dare not move my hands, no matter how much I want her to ride them. I don't move anything but my lips against hers, letting her use me as she wants.

The feeling of her against me, her sounds, scent and taste of her drive me crazy and I feel heat building in my own core. I'm amazed at the feeling, amazed at how she can send me into my own pleasure without even trying.

Her scent spikes and she gasps against my mouth as her movements begin to jerk. My hands grip her firmly and move her against me, helping her to topple over her peak into her orgasm. She cries out against me, her nails biting my skin as she releases.

I stop my movements as she trembles slightly, breathing heavily. Her lips move from mine and her head rests on my chest, just under my chin.

She's silent and I'm not sure if I should speak or really what to do. The seconds stretch on and just as I was about to say something, she speaks first. "Thank you," she says softly against my skin.

"For what?"

Her head nuzzles into me as she answers, "for making me feel safe enough to do that."