Introduction

Rajasthan (Ramgarh)Jodhpur......

Prithavi Raj Thakur -male lead
32 years old
Sarpanch of 7 villages .......
A very dominating, virtuous, powerful , most feared and righteous men in the area .
He is one of the most handsome men one has ever seen with his strong muscular body and a towering personality but you wouldn't touch the fire just because it looks amusing and attractive...

He is true to his words and promises and never compromise with the justice no matter what .

Handling the legacy after his late father.....Rajvardhan Thakur whom he considers his role model.......

He has decided to not get married and look after his siblings and fulfill his responsibility towards the village that his father and the villagers trusted him with .

He didn't want to get distracted and didn't want any kind of chaos in the house ...

Yuvraj Thakur
25 years old

A handsome young men who wants to make his brother proud .
After their father's death he consider his elder brother his father .
A very obedient and dedicated men .

The only thing he has not shared with his family is the love of his life ......Preeti .
He met her during the college and fell in love with her but couldn't gather the courage to tell this same to his family as they live in a village where love marriage is considered as a taboo .

Looking for an opportunity to tell this to his brother .

Shanti Devi
60 years old

A loving mother to her children but she is very traditional and orthodox.
Unknown to the living style and life outside the Village she is true to the traditions and culture that she has followed throughout her life and wants her children to follow the same path too ..

Varsha Thakur
27 years old
She is married to Aadarsh Singh ....A teacher by profession and lives in the nearby town of the village .

She got married at the age of 20 as her father wanted to see her married before his dies . Being raised up in a village she was also a traditional women although her father taught her unlike other females in the village .

Her mother didn't like the idea as she thinks it's useless and wanted her to concentrate on other skills that would help her in future .

Rupali Thakur
21 years old
The youngest one of all and she was closest to her father and his death certainly took a toll on the young girl's mind but her elder brother took that place and he fulfilled her every demand even if he had to go against their mother's wish .

The Roa family lives in a village (Palampur) that is 50 km away from Ramgarh ..

Pallavi Rao- female lead
22 years old

A village beauty with innocence and kind heart .
Her father wanted her to study but she has zero interest in books but she is excellent in cooking....stitching clothes ...weaving sweaters ....doing embroidery 🪡.

She is efficient in every household work including Milking cows and playing with their calfs and taking care of them .

Although she didn't complete her education, but she surely knows how to read and write .

Rao Shamsher Singh
52 years old

A well known men in the village and influential too.
He owns large number of land and has farms too .
He is very short tempered and traditional men .
You won't want to get on his bad side .

Childhood friend of Rajvardhan....

Beena Rao ...
48 years old
A kind and loving lady who devoted her life in taking care of her husband and Childerns.

She is calm and a positive woman ....she is not modern but not a complete orthodox too .

Satyam Rao
19 years old
Young boy full of life and enthusiasm.
He wants to do something big in his life and his favourite hobby includes irritating his elder sister .

He is a big foody and very outspoken but he is a responsible boy who can be trusted with the work .
Loves his mother and sister but fears his father's anger .

Get ready for another intersting story guys.....
Although I would not start it immediately but in July as I have exams
Lots of love ...
Do comment....
Tell me how did you like the new plot ...