Answering Questions!

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing fantastic. Since Aurora is finished and there are still new readers all the time with questions, I would love to answer some questions that I get all the time in the comments.

1. Why is Aurora behaving like a child?
It was not my intention at all to create a cringe character because I myself am a critic when it comes to female leads, I cannot handle the cringe child act. The reason why she is like that, Aurora had no parents. Aurora grew up with Jocelyne, the owner of the cafe but Jocelyne was a busy woman. She did not have time to focus on the education for Aurora because she also had a daughter, Lauren. She was basically Aurora's caretaker but Aurora regards her as a mother figure. Aurora also never left where she grew up so she doesnt understand how other people live and their different cultures so Matteo has been a great help for her when she learned that he spoke another language and he was Italian. Her stuttering problem comes from her not socialising because I have a stutter problem from my social anxiety so I incorporated it into the book.

2. Why is Matteo a virgin?
I did not want to write another basic whore of a man, no. I am sick of books where the men slept around. I wrote Matteo how I would want my future man or whoever to be. Is it wrong for a man not to find interest in sleeping around? Or do you think that is what makes a man? Sensible people will understand me when I say that Matteo had no interest in such things because yes his father brainwashed him but also because he was someone who did not focus on things like that.

3. What happened with Jamison?
Many if you were shocked by him liking Aurora. Jamison and Aurora knew each other months before she met Matteo. Jamison was her doctor and the two had a good relationship. I didnt want to include Jamison more because I hate when there is a second male lead. It was realistic that Jamison had some sort of feelings towards Aurora and he didnt mind that she and Matteo were together, that is realistic because Jamison is a really good guy.

4. Is Aurora a pick me?
Many of you were weirded out when she asked Chandler about her dress. The way you guys pictured her asking him that was not how I wanted to display it. She asked him how a girl would ask her father if someone made fun of her pigtails. Aurora is sensitive and I wanted to give you a visual on how she asked him that question.

5. Why is there so little of the father in the book?
The plot does thicken from the father's appearance because he was the man who shaped Matteo's entire personality however, if I did add more scenes of the father then we would start missing the entire point. Aurora's sickness! I didnt want to shift everything to there being conflict between them because realistically a father would start just accepting what their son does and brush it off. That is what he did, he just accepted that his son loves her but he didnt interfere much.

6. What happened with Matteo's mother?
Long story short, Matteo's mother was a snake. She abused the power Matteo's father held but I will give you the entire background. This was my initial idea but I never fully disclosed what happened and only said that his mother did something to them. She was a nice girl but she was money greedy and she played innocent with Matteo's father until they discovered her motive. She leaked information to another gang leader she was cheating on her husband with and she was basically banished from Matteo's home. Even when Matteo was born, she didnt want the child because to her it was a nuisance. The father didnt want her there at all so he raised Matteo up on his own and never wanted Matteo to ever find such a woman ever.

If you have any further questions please let me know !