10 - Lean On Me ✨

💫🌹💫

Author's POV

And suddenly he sees her coming out of a shop holding some bags in her hand.

"There she is."

"Everyone at home is so worried about her and she is here shopping. I'm feeling so many emotions right now but most importantly relief and happiness, I don't even know how to react right now. God this girl is driving me crazy." He thought.

Akshit quickly runs in her direction. Yukta looks up and as she sees him she gets confused as to what is he doing here and why is he running towards her.

But her thoughts come to an end when he hugs her tightly, almost squeezing her in his arms. Her eyes widen in shock as she tries to process what's happening.

Her mind goes blank as butterflies erupt in her stomach at the way he was hugging her, as if his life depends on it.

"What are you-" She tries to say but he cuts her off and almost yells, "Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere? Do you know how worried I was?" He says while holding her face in his hands and checking her head to toe to see any injuries.

She looks around and then at him confused. Her heart beating so fast, she was afraid he might hear it. She tried to control her wild heartbeats and asked him.

"What's going on? Why are you here? What happened?" She asked all of it in one go and he sighed questioning her back.

"You tell me, what are you doing here? And where is your phone?" He asked and then told her how everyone at home was worried about her.

"Oh my God! I-i'm sorry. My phone actually broke. Actually I wanted to buy some stuff so I was coming here when on the way my phone fell from my hands and broke." She said shocked after listening to him.

"And you did not think it was important to call someone and inform about it huh?" He asked his voice filled with a little anger and frustration.

"Uh I thought I'll get it fixed and then call mom. But I didn't realise when so much time passed while I was shopping and it totally slipped off my mind." She replied her voice, nervous with his gaze on her.

"How can you forget something so important?" He questioned.

"I said I'm sorry, please don't scold me." She said trying to sound innocent and he found her really cute. Controlling his smile that was trying to come on his lips he said to her in a serious voice.

"Oh no, I won't scold you. How can I even do that? But you know what, there are people who can do that. Here take this, your mom and your bestie want to talk to you." He said in a teasing tone and handed her his phone.

Her eyes widened when she realised what he meant. Oh, she was so dead when her mom finds out she forgot about her and went shopping. And her bestfriend, she was definitely going to kill her for making her so worried.

She nervously took the phone from his hands and clicked on the Phone app. The contact on top was 'Prisha Yadav' and next to it was 20 written in a bracket means they called each other for like 20 times.

And just below it, 'My Soon To Be Mrs' "Wait is-is that me?! Did he really save my number like that? OMG!" She thought. Her cheeks turned red realising he had saved her number like that.

Arranged Love Marriage जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें