Chapter-4

Next chapter will be uploaded when this chapter will get 40+ votes and 10+ comments.

| A  A  R  U  S  H  |

The clients from London were trying to make a deal with my company from so long but I was not showing any interest in them.

But after so long, I finally decided to make a deal with them.

We were all settled inside a 7 star luxurious restaurant. Its interiors were just amazing. The whole restaurant was clad in white and grey. It was already giving a working vibe.

Some people were here as usual with their partner but more people were here for work. Some of them were on their laptop, some were in a meeting like us while some others were discussing a very important topic by seeing their facial expression and their seating posture.

I don't know why but I was feeling like I was in Starbucks where people would always be on their laptop and mobiles.

I was trying hard to focus on the meeting as Mr Warner was explaining about his presentation which was not at all good, his ideas were way too bad but I was again and again got distracted by his son. He was engrossed in his phone from the beginning and was not bothering to concentrate even a little on the meeting.

Now I was frustrated as hell. This was way too much for my self control. I felt my temper rising and I gave in.

I banged my hand on the table creating a large sound on which Mr Warner son's phone fell from his hand and Advika flinched hard sitting beside me she was way too concentrated on the meeting.

"Mr Warner, please don't bring your son with you when he has to remain busy on his phone even in the meeting. "

Mr Warner sharply looked at his son who was glaring at me while I glared back at him but then his eyes shifted beside me and he was glaring at Advika. Why the hell he is glaring at her.

I looked at Advika who was already glaring at Mr Warner's son with her not so innocent look. Are they having a glaring competition?

If looks can kill then he would definitely be seven feets under the ground.

I again shifted my attention towards Mr Warner.

"I hope you didn't forced him to attend the meeting."

"No sir it's not like that." Mr Warner shifted in his seat uncomfortably. He was getting embarrassed because of his son's behaviour whereas his son is playing glaring competition with my secretary.

"This meeting ends here, I am not at all interested in doing work with you and your careless son. Beside that I also don't like your ideas. Hope you will figure out something good next time, but for now it is not enough."

He was trying hard to convince me but I am not going to step back after giving my words. His each sentence was boiling my anger more.

I got up ready to leave but I noticed Advika still seating on her seat being shocked by my behaviour. I clenched my jaw and bend to reach her. I whispered yell near her ears.

"Get the fuck up Advika." My voice came out as cold as always.

She flinched again as if I pulled out her back to reality. I fixed my blazer while she hurriedly get from her seat and stepped forward, but she suddenly stopped. She held her head and quickly closed her eyes and opened them again.

Is she alright?

"Miss Desai are you okay? "

She looked at me and quickly nodded her head positively. I also nodded and moved forward towards my car.