𝟎𝟎𝟑

☆ 𝐉 𝐀 𝐇 𝐊 𝐄 𝐄 𝐇 ☆

☆ 𝐉 𝐀 𝐇 𝐊 𝐄 𝐄 𝐇 ☆

Me and Nahzir made it to monday, Our first not only day - but week of school.. We didn't have any morning classes so Nahzir drove us to chick-fil-a

I sat in the passenger seat listening to the car radio as Nahzir got out the car to go order our food.. We were sitting inside but since it was really cold early this morning i took my chances waiting in the car until i had to get out, I wore black distressed jeans with a 'never broke again' shirt on covered by my black zipped up puffer jacket hiding my tattoo sleeved arms. I rocked my gold chain with my black cats on and a black beanie with my dreads pulled into a back ponytail-one dread left hanging in front of my face due to me carelessly putting my hair up.

Soon there was a call coming from my phone, i picked it up realizing it was harmony.

I answered.

"wassup baby." I smiled as she laid on her back in her bed holding the camera up.. "I miss you poopy." she told me as i chuckled licking my lips..

"I miss you too baby, Imma come see you real soon yknow dat-" i started before getting cut off by the driver side door opening making me focus my attention over to Nahzir who was dressed in a black hoodie with his hood up and gray sweatpants rocking his nike slides and silver chain.. He stared at me nonchalantly jesturing for me to come on, I looked between him and my phone "baby..?" Harmony called out making Nahzir's eyes shift to my phone "imma gone head and go eat now, ill hit chu up later." i told her as i watched Nahzir look at me and then close his door walking back inside.. Did he wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

"kay.. I love you."

"I fuck witchu too."

I hung up the phone and turned the car off grabbing the keys from the ignition and getting out of nahzir's car locking it behind me as I shove my phone into my back pocket..

Walking into chick-fil-a my eyes wondering around until I found my bestfriend; Nahzir sitting at a table beside a window revealing the main road but also the sunrise. The food already at the table, along with two sprites..

I walked over to him and gave him a soft smile, sitting down in front of him.

Nahzir looked at me and then at my hands soon handing me his hands to grab, "Let's say our prayers." He told me as I nodded.. usually we'd never hold hands.

I grabbed his hands, mine instantly feeling the heat from his warming me up as I took a deep breath.. Nahzir squeezed my hand a little bit as he then closed his eyes which led me to closing my eyes after him..